✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay is going to rule the world after June 6/7

ItsTeeth

I think this album is really going be huge. After listening to the new songs that were at KCRW (kevvvy is awesome for converting the FLAC files) I really think its going to win a lot of people that didn't necessarily like them before (weirdos lol). Its still cedrtainly our Coldplay, but its different and refreshing. I can't wait to here this new live stuff as studio version.

strangely enough... the new song are different.. yet familiar.. I love it!!! I can't wait for the album to drop!!! :D

Hahaha - OMG My friend asked me how the new stuff sounded today and I said the exact same thing. And it makes complete sense if you've heard it y'know. I really love the songs.

to me, i dont really know how to explain it but here it goes.........the songs are so powerful and full of emotion, but kind of in a negative, sad way.... i mean what if?, square one, and white shadows are like this...and that is my favourite type of music.......kind of depressing, but because they are so powerful and emotionally charged you come out of it feeling like you have hope? i dont know if this makes sense or if anyone else feels the same?

to me' date=' i dont really know how to explain it but here it goes.........the songs are so powerful and full of emotion, but kind of in a negative, sad way.... i mean what if?, square one, and white shadows are like this...and that is my favourite type of music.......kind of depressing, but because they are so powerful and emotionally charged you come out of it feeling like you have hope? i dont know if this makes sense or if anyone else feels the same?[/quote']

Yes! Exactly the reason why I love Coldplay so much... :)

They are particularly good when you're down in the dumps. I always come out of a Coldplay session feeling renewed, that whatever situation I'm in ain't so bad and it'll be alright after all... Don't Panic anyone? :rolleyes:

Coldplay ARE my drug... Who needs Prozac when we've Coldplay? :P

Hi board, I'm new. I think that if Coldplay hasn't touched you by now then it's probably not going to happen. The Scientist is universally touching, In My Place has so much heart in it, and Yellow speaks to anyone who has ever been in love. I have no doubt that they will be bigger than ever, but I think it will convert more people who kinda like them into loving them rather than converting people not so fond of them (somehow). Love the site, love the boards! :D