✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Q&A for coldplay. Anyone???

ktykattnyc

Can anyone tell what the best way to get a question to the group and actually get a response would be?

I know that it's a longshot but I have an important ? for any (if not all) of the guys.

thanks,

k

try the official forum's q&a section... http://www.coldplay.com direct it to Debs Wild, she is the one who reads and answers all of the q&a questions. She is the liason between the fans and the band... she's a sweatheart too.. ;)

hope that helps! x

try the official forum's q&a section... http://www.coldplay.com direct it to Debs Wild, she is the one who reads and answers all of the q&a questions. She is the liason between the fans and the band... she's a sweatheart too.. ;)

hope that helps! x

that means than if i send her something to the band she really gave/show it to the band? :thinking: :blush: so nice camille. :) that make me very happy.

hope that helps! x

what is her connection to the band?

was she a friend of them, before they were famous? or just the webmaster of the website?

to answer both of your questions (Ari and nanda) yes.. she is the editor of the official website.. she is a personal friend of the band.. met them before they made it big.. she actually introduced the band to one of the head honchos at Fierce Panda back in the day. She remains friends with the boys as well.. now, about her giving things to the guys... I believe she doesnt actually do that. As you know.. the band would rather you give gifts and such to a local charitable organization and such.. but I am sure she wouldnt mind passing along an e-mail or something. Its just a lot easier that way.

She is as A&R rep for another label.. (I forget which one) but its not Parolophone or Capital. ahh wait... its Apitath Records. (sp) :/ ( i think )

to answer both of your questions (Ari and nanda) yes.. she is the editor of the official website.. she is a personal friend of the band.. met them before they made it big.. she actually introduced the band to one of the head honchos at Fierce Panda back in the day. She remains friends with the boys as well.. now, about her giving things to the guys... I believe she doesnt actually do that. As you know.. the band would rather you give gifts and such to a local charitable organization and such.. but I am sure she wouldnt mind passing along an e-mail or something. Its just a lot easier that way.

She is as A&R rep for another label.. (I forget which one) but its not Parolophone or Capital. ahh wait... its Apitath Records. (sp) :/ ( i think )

i know she meet them before be famous... i wrote her some mails asking things and answered me personally... from mail to mail... but i didn't believe really that she gave them a "gift" i sent to the band via mail.. :rolleyes:

it makes me very happy now. :D

thanks a lot camille. and yes debs is cool, but a busy woman... anyways she is a good person. :) was hard to contact her... (i tried and tried via coldplay.com q&a section and it never worked to me) :( but finally i got the good way to ask her. :)