✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Recording

Kapone

Hi Guys

I was thinking that it would be cool to have a thread where we put our own recordings. If you've ever recorded anything then post it up here. Also, I'm sure that on this forum, there's a drummer, piano, guitarist and a bassist. If we could each record part of a coldplay song then we could put it all together. The drummer would have to record first then the others would download it and record over it - or not - thoughts?

i think after recording over and over again onto the same track, the final version would sound just like noise! But it's a good Idea. I have hundreds of recordings of me playing the piano. I'm up through the night playing the piano, and i just press record, and record what i play. 99% of the time, i have no idea what i'm going to play, and i just enjoy it! I find there's a really exciting stage of that, when you finally run out of your ideas and start being quite experimental and creative. :) anyone else do the same?

i think after recording over and over again onto the same track' date=' the final version would sound just like noise! But it's a good Idea. I have hundreds of recordings of me playing the piano. I'm up through the night playing the piano, and i just press record, and record what i play. 99% of the time, i have no idea what i'm going to play, and i just enjoy it! I find there's a really exciting stage of that, when you finally run out of your ideas and start being quite experimental and creative. :) anyone else do the same?[/quote']

i do :) i just sit and play and suddenly something interesting appears and it's a great feeling :)

Hell, I'm all for doing a rendition of Politik. I'll do guitars! Someone needs to record the drums. Drums are pretty easy. The bass and piano are extremely easy, I'd record myself playing it on the piano, but mine is wayyy out of tune. The only other thing I have is a really crappy MIDI keyboard, lol.

Yeah, I can play yellow. On the electric and the acoustic. I don't know some of the chords played on the electric though, but I'm assuming they're the same as the chords played on the acoustic.

Kapone, what sorts of instruments do you play?