✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Guy Berryman works in my office!

Sweet One

lol ok here we go !! i think they are in general too

WOW you're SO pretty in these pics!! geez :shock: l wish l was pretty like yah! Hey, l had a weird dream l got my bottom lip pierced, iN THE MIDDle of my bottom lip.....l kinda wanna do it now, well l wanna get my eyebrow done as well! :D ...but l dunno!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

i feel obligated to put two pictures like you did. i took that one 5 minutes ago

;) :D thats a nice pic too....wow everyone on this thing is so pretty, you, angie...and the girl, who had modeling pics...wow...ONLY if Guy saw em ;) he'd be a happy man :D

lol ok here we go !! i think they are in general too

WOW you're SO pretty in these pics!! geez :shock: l wish l was pretty like yah! Hey, l had a weird dream l got my bottom lip pierced, iN THE MIDDle of my bottom lip.....l kinda wanna do it now, well l wanna get my eyebrow done as well! :D ...but l dunno!

i had a piercing at my bottom lip..at the right just like the guitar player from limp bizkit..the one who painted his face*for if ya didnt knew haha*

i feel obligated to put two pictures like you did. i took that one 5 minutes ago

;) :D thats a nice pic too....wow everyone on this thing is so pretty, you, angie...and the girl, who had modeling pics...wow...ONLY if Guy saw em ;) he'd be a happy man :D

yeah everyone is pretty in here and so are you vinita!!! i dont find my self pretty but then again its only good i dont have additute u know..im not complaining about my looks but i dont think im pretty lol..just euhm normal :shrug:

yeah everyone is pretty in here and so are you vinita!!! i dont find my self pretty but then again its only good i dont have additute u know..im not complaining about my looks but i dont think im pretty lol..just euhm normal :shrug:

OH SHUSH UP ANGIE!!! I DETEST having these silly arguments about looks :shock: :? ESPECIALLY WITH GIRLS WHO ARE PRETTY ....and JUS WON'T agree with me OR are blind?? lol.....lets...jus say....*everyone is goodlooking :roll: hehe....jus to set things OK....AND NO IM NOT pretty Ang :?

nothing negative in this forum please :D

it's a message board, why would you want anyone you dont know to belive something negative about yourself. i'd think you'd want to be seen as positive. :shrug: :-o

nothing negative in this forum please :D

it's a message board, why would you want anyone you dont know to belive something negative about yourself. i'd think you'd want to be seen as positive. :shrug: :-o

ok...l jus kinda have a low self esteem :roll: ...and l think l make it obvious all the time...sorry :shock: