✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hidden Track

owenrees_73

Yeah, I'm just happy there will be 12 though. I was really hoping we'd get more than 10 or 11, so I got my wish.

MAYBE 'Til Kingdom Come will show up hidden though---this is the only "new" track we've heard of now that isn't listed on the track list (or am I forgetting one?), if thats any kind of logic! :lol:

Yeah, I'm just happy there will be 12 though. I was really hoping we'd get more than 10 or 11, so I got my wish.

MAYBE 'Til Kingdom Come will show up hidden though---this is the only "new" track we've heard of now that isn't listed on the track list (or am I forgetting one?), if thats any kind of logic! :lol:

'Til Kingdom Come is gonna be a b-side, if you ask me.

Till Kingdom Come is definitely going to be the hidden track coz http://www.laut.de (article in german) got the album after coldplay played the secret cologne gig and they said there is one song that doesn't appear in the official tracklisting and that's Till Kingdom Come

wow thats really cool, i cant beleive it will be 13 songs, thats strange for them........can you translate it?

Not too sure if I believe this. Even if it is a hidden track, it better be its own separate track, not tagged onto the end of Twisted Logic.

The most rediculous use of a hidden track I've seen was on the Deftones album Around the Fur. They tagged a hidden song on at the end of the last track, but you had to go through 30 minutes of dead air in order to get to it.

'Til Kingdom Come is definetly a hidden track. Go to amazon.co.uk and search for X&Y cuz they added the song as no 13 on the album but as a hidden track there. I am lookin forward to the new coldplay album cuz i heard it's goin to be different compared to their previous stuff :smug: well we'll see, heh

I knew that already. But thanks to the Germans it is more likely now that 'Till Kingdome Come is gonna be a hidden track.

But keep in mind that it wasn't mentioned on the official tracklist. :/