✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Q Magazine

kimberlina

For peeps in the UK (I dunno if this has already been mentioned) next month in the May issue of Q Magazine is a Coldplay spesh.....they have spent 4 months with the band thru the making of the album and running up to the release. Yay!!! :D

I'll try and scan it in (not that i really know what i'm doing! :) ) I remember they covered the same sorta thing in the run up to the release of arobtth and it was ace! They are an even bigger band now- prob the biggest band in the country so this time i hope it's even better :smug:

For peeps in the UK (I dunno if this has already mentioned) next month in the May issue of Q Magazine is a Coldplay spesh.....they have spent 4 months with the band thru the making of the album and running up to the release. Yay!!! :D

*faints* propz for tha info gangsta :D

lol i still have the old Q magazine lying around from last time, i'm such a dork :lol: it was awesome thought they had included a cd in that one. yea it is pretty expensive but it's definitely expensive i hate the emails they send out that just give you the headlines for the magazines cause it's only like a tease... :/ but i'll be shelling out the 10- 14 bucks of whatever it costs around here to get this one to add to my ol' collection :lol: