✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

As posted before in the mp3 thread:

I made:

[email protected]

We can all upload files to it, BUT there is a password for this account. I will only send that password to the people here who ask for it.

Send me an email, to [email protected] with just pass and your coldplaying username, or PM me, and I know enough.

Any requests can be placed on the account...

for some rules:

-you may upload anything you want

-you may NOT DELETE anything

-you may use a gmail invite for someone when it comes available on the account.

guess thats it ;)

[i allready uploaded:]

Albums:

• Radiohead - Paranoid Android Jpan EP
    Coldplay - Brothers and Sisters EP
    Coldplay - Blue Room EP

Applications:

• Winrar 3.20

Songs:

• First 4 tracks of Muse - Absolution
    The White Stripes - Blue Orchid
    Jeff Buckley - Lilac Seasons

This is a great idea, but, just so you know I have seen other message boards try and do this and what happened was the account experienced strange activity, because a lot of people logging in from different IPs and gmail ended up closing it down temporarily. ie. They thought that the account had been hacked.

Also, is there any way to get around the daily limit on rapidshare if you aren't a member? Otherwise, we can only download like one file a day.

UNLIMITED download/upload

Its very easy to fool Rapid Share server if your IP address is assigned by your ISP. Just follow these simple steps:

clean up IE or netscape or Firefox cookie( In this case the one that belong to rapidshare website)

On Command prompt (open MS-DOS)

type -----> ipconfig /flushdns <---Enter

type -----> ipconfig /release <---Enter

type -----> ipconfig /renew <---Enter

type -----> exit <--------Enter

Or save these commands in a bat file and run it everytime you need to fool Rapidshare server. Remember to clean up rapidshare cookie in your temp Internet files folder.

Now you should be ready to download/upload as many files as you want from their server.

found another: http://readyouth.blogspot.com/2005/03/unlimited-rapidshare-downloads.html

as for the gmail account, I can also use the account to send some files to others ;) Im always uploading stuff to rapidshare, or maybe to gmail when its small enough.

This is a great idea, but, just so you know I have seen other message boards try and do this and what happened was the account experienced strange activity, because a lot of people logging in from different IPs and gmail ended up closing it down temporarily. ie. They thought that the account had been hacked.

Also, is there any way to get around the daily limit on rapidshare if you aren't a member? Otherwise, we can only download like one file a day.

I almost had a heart attack when I was your avi.... :stunned: I want to lick my screen!!! lol

I know exactly what you mean, happened on the Interpol forum... but lets give it a go.. see how it works. ;)

good luck!