✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Meeting Chris

savillechris

About 2 years ago i went to see Coldplay at Madison Square Garden in New York. The crazy thing was that it was on a Saturday night i think, and i had a Psychology A level exam on monday. The concert was amazing, probably the best i'd been to. I was flying home on Sunday night! To get me in about 3 hours before the exam. Anyway, i was uprgraded to Business class on BA. I had just woken up, about to get off the plane when..... i was looking straight ahead and i saw someone who i thought looked a hell of a lot like Gwyneth Paltrow. Oh well i thought..... Then Chris bloody Martin appeared from First class. I don't wanna sound like a little girl but i almost fainted. What was even worse was that i walked out of the plane right behind them. I was so star struck i did'nt talk to them. I have to say that was my biggest regret of my life so far. It's bugged me so much i decided to right this. Hope you enjoyed the story.

well i met him and shook his hand at the breakfast with coldplay in los angeles.. a couple years back he has a firm manly grip i was suprised i told him "man chris you are hella bad dude" and shook his make trade fair hand!!

well i met him and shook his hand at the breakfast with coldplay in los angeles.. a couple years back he has a firm manly grip i was suprised i told him "man chris you are hella bad dude" and shook his make trade fair hand!!

lucky :angry: :lol:

I was just an hour away from meeting them in Amsterdam last month.

Had to work early the next day, and it was a long drive home, so I had to leave straight after the secret gig.

Apparently about an hour after the gig ended, some lucky people who stayed behind met the band, talked to them, made some pics etc.

Damn. :(

But hey.. at least I got to see them at an intimate gig, recorded for TV broadcast next month, which (I guess) is pretty damn special as well :smug:

I'm so sorry that happened to you! (savillechris)

I've had the pleasure of meeting Chris at the Baltimore, MD Concert In 2002. (Thank's to my sis)

I did jump up and down like an uncontrolable little girl...and it was fantastic! Though I couldn't really talk...he was undeniable sweet and kept smiling :) , and he signed my shirt "love chris."

Wouldn't trade that moment for anything!