✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hey Wirez!!!

windmann2

Sorry to here about all the crap you got to put up with the RIAA because you've been a big help to many of us...Your webhost though probably caved to the RIAA's pressure because they have a nice sized legal department (something I know you didn't want to hear) and they would rather give you up as it were than fight for their customer...but somebody had to report you for that, someone involved with Coldplay perhaps I feel. I doubt very much that the RIAA found this on their own, more like directed...Have you just been issued a cease and desist to take the files off your site or are there monetary amounts that they are seeking from you???...if you don't want to talk about it's cool, understandbly frustrating...let us know what goes down :cool:

Guest LiquidSky

^Well you know..there are tons of links on the official site that refer to his site..but there are also tons of links here..so who knows.. :confused: btw, James..the file of totp isn't working..mind uploading it again or the riaa won't let you do that either? :confused:

Guest LiquidSky

aww yes the badwidth.. I had forgotten about that..oh well then.. I should have downloaded when it was working... :lol: :dozey:

Thanks though ;)