✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay project - helpers required

busybeeburns

If anyone can help this guy out please mail him:

Hi there

I am currently studying A-Level "Graphics with Materials Technology". I have recently started my AS coursework project, in which I have chosen to design and make a Coldplay-branded guitar mini amp that fits in with the current Coldplay merchandise range (so that an electric-guitar playing Coldplay fan can always practise playing their guitar and show off the occasional riff, wherever they are).

I have chosen this brief so that I can combine three of my favourite interests; graphics, playing guitar and Coldplay.

The project is now fully underway, and the finished prototype is not far from complete. I am writing to you now to ask if I can persuade you to help with the evaluation of the project once the model is finished. Don't worry - it won't take long, and it can all be done online. Basically, all you have to do is read the project brief, anything else from the project you like, then look at the pictures of the prototype and/or the production drawings and tell me what you honestly think - for example, if you think the design could be improved, tell me how and why. The more critical you are, the better.

I'm afraid I cannot offer an incentive to those who wish to help me with my studies, except for an enormous sense of well-being and satisfaction for having rushed to the aid of a struggling student. Believe me, you won't know how good you'll feel until you've done it!

If you would like to help, or have any questions (or freebies!), please email me at [email protected], and I'll get back to you as soon as the project is complete. If you think you know someone else who may like to help - no matter who they are or what they do - please could you forward this email to them or pass their details on to me. The more people who help, the better!

Thankyou for your time,

Ollie Palmer

Student

[email protected]