✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplayer radio is on!

Buttercup

I discovered the link was on the site about an hour before I got off work, so that's all the time I had to listen. It seemed pretty cool for the short time I did get to hear it. I'll have to wait till tomorrow to check in out better. Sadly, my home computer desperately needs to be thrown away and replaced, but no such luck. *is frustrated*

And it is good that they tell who the artist is and whatnot. I was wondering about that first song by The Streets. I kept hearing it over and over because every time I tried to fast forward it would go back. Finally I saw the light. :)

exactly why did they even think about putting a dial thing they should of just put the radio its not like you have to change the channel to hear something new......or do you......i dont know because i didnt get a chance to really check it out. it was all static :cry:

the dial gave me a bit of trouble, too. But if you tune in, the dial should be set for the upper left side and you don't need to move it after each song. After the first song(the streets) is over, don't touch it. Wait a couple of seconds,then it should go into the second song. It, at least, worked for me that way. :lol:

yeah the first time i listened to it the dial worked best in the upper left part of the circle. when i finally got it working the first song was over......damn.....i should of left the dial alone then maybe i could of heard the rest of the songs. well i guess i can go back tonight and check it out again.

• 3 years later...