✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Bolton 5th July

YellowTrouble

yeah i was 4 rows back aswell.

shit english weather i thought it was never going to stop

fix you twice aswell for the new video the fireworks were great i hope it going to be on dvd because all the cameras were filming all show :D :D :D :D :D

FINGERS CROSSED

Bolton gig

I was there too with 3 friends, 5 rows back, font left. Fantastic view, couldn't beleive how close we were. Was a really good atmosphere, thankfully not like the glasgow gigs. No trouble at all. the doves were an excellent warm up - sorry, I'm still not sure who the first band were..!??

The set was amazing, lighting incredible, highlights for me were fix you, swallowed by the sea, warning sign and clocks was a stand-out number! Was however shocked when the guy tried to charge me £15 for a programme!!!

All in all an awesome evening, and my friends now realise why I like coldplay so much!

Set list:- correct me if I'm wrong, but I dont think they played "what if"

Square One’

‘Politik’

‘Yellow’

‘God Put A Smile Upon Your Face’

‘Speed Of Sound’

‘Low’

‘Warning Sign’

‘Everything’s Not Lost’

‘White Shadows’

‘The Scientist’

‘Till Kingdom Come’

‘Don’t Panic’

‘Clocks’

‘Talk’

‘swallowed by the sea’

‘In My Place’

‘Fix You’

‘Fix You’ (repeat) (with fireworks and some crazy "lights guiding", swinging lantern trick)

Re: Bolton gig

I was there too with 3 friends, 5 rows back, font left. Fantastic view, couldn't beleive how close we were. Was a really good atmosphere, thankfully not like the glasgow gigs. No trouble at all. the doves were an excellent warm up - sorry, I'm still not sure who the first band were..!??

The set was amazing, lighting incredible, highlights for me were fix you, swallowed by the sea, warning sign and clocks was a stand-out number! Was however shocked when the guy tried to charge me £15 for a programme!!!

All in all an awesome evening, and my friends now realise why I like coldplay so much!

Set list:- correct me if I'm wrong, but I dont think they played "what if"

Square One’

‘Politik’

‘Yellow’

‘God Put A Smile Upon Your Face’

‘Speed Of Sound’

‘Low’

‘Warning Sign’

‘Everything’s Not Lost’

‘White Shadows’

‘The Scientist’

‘Till Kingdom Come’

‘Don’t Panic’

‘Clocks’

‘Talk’

‘swallowed by the sea’

‘In My Place’

‘Fix You’

‘Fix You’ (repeat) (with fireworks and some crazy "lights guiding", swinging lantern trick)

You're right, they didn't play What If, but oh well

Stuff the rain, nothing could spoil it for me ;)

Man, they were great last night. The audience didnt really get into it though until "Clocks", at least in the stadium seats. Stupid old people and their assigned seating and their unwillingness to be excited about Coldplay.

went to see Oasis on Saturday.... all I can say about that.

The Music are a fantastic band, that I want to hear about more.

She bangs the drums, by the stone roses played by the PA before they come on seemed to get the biggest cheer of the night.

After that Oasis pretty much came on, played for 2 minutes, something fucked up at the front and they went away for 40 mins or so then come back on to what seemed at some moments they just wacked in a CD.

Oh it was pretty easy to get a pint, that was slightly other good thing about the night apart from Stone Roses tune.... Some places could take a tip on how, 'The city of Manchester Stadium' orgainise things. Espically when it comes to getting a drink.

DATE 4TH JULY 2005 !!!

Thank you coldplay for making a fantastic moment in my life..... THANK YOU SO MUCH... !!

DATE 5th JULY 2005!!!

COLDPLAY HEAVEN IS A MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE

rly annoyed they didnt play what if and/or trouble :(but was stil the best gig ive eva bin 2' date=' in my place and fix you blew me away totally![/quote']

Ditto

They could have played 2 more songs! :D

I would rather they played one of them instead of Swallowed In The Sea

Man' date=' they were great last night. The audience didnt really get into it though until "Clocks", at least in the stadium seats. Stupid old people and their assigned seating and their unwillingness to be excited about Coldplay.[/quote']

The audience didn't get into it?!?!

You should have been at the front during Politik! :D

Do we actually know the official attendance for the 5th' date=' it seems there were more there than on the previous night?[/quote']

i was at both gigs and there seemed alot more there on the tuesday

about 32000 both nights i'd been told

going crazy in the stadium seats? chance would have been a fine thing. the Rock Steady fella near us was really mean. told one woman off early on for standing up in case she fell over the railing. would like to see how many people fall off when they jump up for goals at the footie if its that bad!!

Man' date=' they were great last night. The audience didnt really get into it though until "Clocks", at least in the stadium seats. Stupid old people and their assigned seating and their unwillingness to be excited about Coldplay.[/quote']

Yeah, assigned seating is for squares! It was weird cause every other time i've seen them everyone around me was just as excited as i was, but this time Coldplay were at a great distance, so maybe thats why people werent into it. But I would get excited and dance and jump up and down and people around me just stared at me as though i was crazy. You know what I think? I think THEY'RE the crazy ones.

Bolton Reebok, 5th July

[color=#00ecff][/color]The lads blew me away, does anyone know the official attendance, shame they did'nt do What If, still an awesome show, right at the front, will never forget, roll on Barcelona 20th nov

stupid old people ????????

dont know where you were looking ? we were in the upper west stand all were up dancing throughout, thanks coldplay for a great concert

Re: stupid old people ????????

dont know where you were looking ? we were in the upper west stand all were up dancing throughout, thanks coldplay for a great concert

Sorry dude

I tend to watch the musicians rather than the audience at concerts.

I didn't know if the crowd in the seats were getting into it, hence the ?!?! after my question!

Re: stupid old people ????????

Sorry dude

I tend to watch the musicians rather than the audience at concerts.

I didn't know if the crowd in the seats were getting into it, hence the ?!?! after my question!

reply was to the comment ( stupid old people ) sorry mate. we all were standing maybe we were just lucky then , would never get seated again though lol

hey up, i was on the rail at front centre-right, had been at the stadium since 10:30am. Was a great concert, one of the best experiences of my life, even without Coldplay. A day I'll never forget for sure. I was the most 'blue' person at the front apparently. I was glad the band were on top of their game as I'd seen U2 twice at Manchester last month but the qualities of their performances over the two nights were quite different - I hadn't seen the first night here, but they were superb on the second.

Morning Runner were great, I thought, although I was a bit disappointed with Doves. Can't wait to hear Morning Runner's album when they get round to making one. The audience was great where I was, obviously, and the ladies I was with seemed flattered by Chris' attention to our area. I spent most of my time watching Mr Buckland and Mr Berryman as I hadn't previously seen much flair in their playing, but this night both seemed to be quite into it and even the screens weren't entirely focused on Mr Martin.

Get my photos back on CD tomorrow, though am not too hopeful about quality so don't expect any here.