✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

just another new member!

dionisio

Wow! after looking around seems as if I had finally found the "ultimate" cp board!! Weeeeeeeell what should I say....i adore coldplay but guess I am not the only one here *g* i am from germany and visited last monday the cp gig in Frankfurt.....unbelievable experience...although i had to work some time :-) as MTF volunteer...

well thats it for the moment and hope to get along with all other ColdplayManiacs!! :D

Hey' date=' another guy! Welcome dude! lol :D[/quote']

:)

Yeah from the posts I`ve read ....dreaming of Orlando Bloom or Robbie W......I thought this board was dominated by fem....

thanks for the warm welcome! :P

"fresh meat" :o

i`ll better get away soon! :lol:

otherwise norah jones will bite me!

hey you!! welcome to the board! good to see some more guys on the board!! but us girls still rule though hehe :D

but anyways nice to meet ya .. im angela

HEY GUYS!!!

I really love this board & getting sort of addicted to it BUT end of april I am having my hardest exams of my life (Abitur...final exams in german high school)...therefore I`ll try not show up till then!! :cry: If in case i Do show up please please ignore me cos that will show me u are supporting me & encouraging me too concentrate on my studies!!!!!!

THX & will miss u!! :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

till may!!!! :o :o