✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

3 extra gigs in Germany in Oct/Nov!!!!!!!

SueFromMunich

i actually dont care about the prize *g* i already could not eat anything the last month because of the munich concert. though des anyone already know how much it will cost? i will definitely be inleipzig ....its just around the corner...still cant believe it...

I'll try to convince my parents :( .... they just have to bring me to Oberhausen, don't they? ;) I'll buy my ticket and if they don't wanna come, I'll go alone! :smug: ...... :P It'd be just soooo cool if they really would let me go :cry: :blush:

The locations:

Oberhausen: Königs Pilsener Arena

Leipzig: Arena

Mannheim: Maimarkthalle

@Sheila habe Deinen beitrag im German Fans-Forum gelesen *g* und dachte noch "na? den beitrag hier noch net gelesen?"

Will be in Mannheim in November with a friend of mine. Maybe Oberhausen, too. I think the tix will cost 50,50 Euro like in Munich/Cologne/Berlin. These gigs are extra gigs so I think that they are still a part of the "twisted logic-Tour" - same price...

Sorry for my horrible English

Why doesn't the Official Coldplay site say anything about these gigs? :/ I wanna know if they'll come back to the Netherlands too.. If not, I hope I can go to the Oberhausen gig.. it's only 2 hours away by car :cool:

They also said on the MTV news mag today. I still could jump around all day :blush:

@sue ich habs ein paar minuten danach gelesen. das nenn ich doch mal wunscherfüllung!!! Mal sehn ob ich noch mehr zum wünschen find **

Hu. Anyone going to leipzig here???? Maybe i have the whole arena alone for myself...and the band of course. :D ....yeah..please telll no one else they are in leipzig...fantastic thought :lol:

I as looking at the usual internet sites for ticket sales but there is nothing. i think i will wait for tomorrow maybe then...