✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Montreal

Josee

Hi guys,

Is anyone going to the Montreal show on August 3d? I didn't think I would be able to go on this date because of work, but now it's freed up and I'm scrambling to find some tickets. This should be a great show, I really love the new cd.

salut je sais pas si tu parle francais..anyway i got ticket for montreal but im supose to be in the coca-cola /subway lodge because my girlfriend work for them and can have ticket.we went to see green day when they came.so..if i got ticket in the lodge,i could sell you mine

salut je sais pas si tu parle francais..anyway i got ticket for montreal but im supose to be in the coca-cola /subway lodge because my girlfriend work for them and can have ticket.we went to see green day when they came.so..if i got ticket in the lodge' date='i could sell you mine[/quote']

Bonjour. oui, je parle francais. My spelling sucks though :) C'est combien le billet?

jsais pas je veux pas trop speculer sur ca..je sais pas encore si on va etre dans les loges.la seconde que je sais si on y est jen redonne des nouvelles ici mais continue a chercher..et si c amarche avec moi ben tant mieux ;)

Coldplay in Montreal

Hi

I have two tickets available in the red section 104. close to the stage. I'm selling them for $170 for both. (My friends bailed). Let me know if you're still interested. We can meet up somewhere in downtown Montreal to do the exchange. Email me !!

Thanks

Janice