July 23, 200521 yr Author so, i did the first call! The woman rung up and i had left it on the soundboard for judge judy so i gave her some of that. she sounded terrified. old bag
July 23, 200521 yr :lol: :lol: :lol: The Judge Judy ones are funny as hell. I wonder if she'll keep calling back.
July 23, 200521 yr so' date=' i did the first call! The woman rung up and i had left it on the soundboard for judge judy so i gave her some of that. she sounded terrified. old bag[/quote'] niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!!! you are mean!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
July 23, 200521 yr Author hehe yeah she'll call back. shes been doing it for two years despite shouting and screaming at her. shes chiken oriental
July 23, 200521 yr hehe yeah she'll call back. shes been doing it for two years despite shouting and screaming at her. shes chiken oriental oh well, the she deserve it... :rolleyes:
July 23, 200521 yr Now that I can't tell you. I know it was explained somewhere on this board but I can't remeber where. I'm going to try and search for it.
July 23, 200521 yr :lol: what time is it in florida? 8:30 in LA i don´t know.... :rolleyes: but in mexico..let me see.....10:37 pm
July 23, 200521 yr yeah!! mexico!!!! if you want to come you can crash on my sofa !! haha :lol: and kapone i love your avatar! he´s showing such an attitude!! haha
July 23, 200521 yr of course! :cool: haha yes it´nice... we have some beautiful things like beaches and things like that.... just tell me if you want to come.... my house loves guests!!! :lol:
July 23, 200521 yr That is a very kind and generous offer Andrea ;) I love the beach, we have plenty here in Florida.
July 23, 200521 yr i know one here in mexico where you cant see nothing but sea and sand it´s so nice because it´s hidden so you don have share it!
Create an account or sign in to comment