✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

this weird lady

Kapone

hey guys,

ok, this weird woman keeps ringing us up and saying she has the wrong number or not saying anything. This has been happening for about 2 years now and can sometimes be quite funny. i need some mp3's or something of prank calls where you hear someone talking and then gaps for the prank call reciever to answer. you know what i mean? if anyone can look on limewire to find on ethat would be awesome. i'll record it and put it up here

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky

It can be so annoying! I also have this person who keeps calling and calling and calling and calling :rolleyes: and they call like 3 or 5 times a day.. I don't even bother answering the phone anymore :rolleyes: :lol: And they don't even say anything! :rolleyes: My voice mail is full of that person's messages and sometimes they don't even say anything, you can just hear them breathing..Anyway.. I don't have limewire.. :(

Guest LiquidSky

Hmm I don't think you'll find anything...but I guess you can try.. :idea2: umm why don't you record yourself and then gasp? :idea2:

Guest LiquidSky

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Sorry I think I'm losing it now.......... :dizzy2:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i was at a freinds house and this woman rung up and said 'is that the auto garage?' and i was like '...er....yeah!'. Anyway after bullshitting with her for about 5 minutes, i told her that her car had fallen off the stands and was a write off. she said she was going to come over and let rip. she was so angry. i wonder what ever happened to the real garage! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ok...i´ve found one in the black hole that i call my computer..but i dont think it will work for you..its like a drunk elf singing something like "we are not here but leave your message" kind of song...and it´s in spanish but its funny... :rolleyes:

THAT WEBSITE IS THE FUCKING BEST!!! they have a prank calls section with soundboards of loads of celebrities. i cant wait till she rings. your the best colduser!

You're welcome, I'm glad I could help. Ebaums has been a favorite of mine for years. :D