✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Emosonica - Coldplay

*andrea*

emosonica is a show on MTV here in México. i dont know if it also in another countries. well, in that show you make you playlist and then you watch the videos. i dont know if someone knew this, but coldplay recently made their playlist so i thought it will be nice to post it for you :) , here it goes :

the verve - bittersweet symphony. we played it at live 8 and the feeling was amazing.

the arcade fire - neighborhood h3 (power out) it´s exciting to see how a great band it´s been created

sigur Rós - untitled #8 we can´t explain it, that´s why you have to hear it over and over again

Bob Dylan - jokerman a great poet with an awful voice that´s what makes him a leyend

interpol - evil there is a mystery around the band that makes it great

this is from a austrian tv-show, hosted by coldplay

Rammstein - Amerika

The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony

Radiohead - Karma Police

Oasis - Little By Little

Johnny Cash - Hurt

Super Furry Animals - Play It Cool

Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence

Pixies - Allison

The Flaming Lips - Do You Realize

The Killers - Mr. Brightside

Sigur Ros - Svefn-G-Englar

OK...thanx anyways...i totally missed it! Did you see the 'Reciclón' today, they said something about coldplay.

PS: I'm on holidays, so i have nothing to do................. :P

i saw two versions with speed of sound but did they say something new?

Sorry, i just read it today. I don't know if it's new, but i saw something with speed of sound, it was like a quiz...i didn't know jonny was in a rap band before??!!!

And with another vid they did like a list of different bands and said what they asked to have on the room where they stay before the concert, you know...and they said coldplay always ask for 2 bottles of 3 different kinds of wine, and 48 bottles of non american beer... :rolleyes: They really enjoy their concerts!!! :P

Sorry, i just read it today. I don't know if it's new, but i saw something with speed of sound, it was like a quiz...i didn't know jonny was in a rap band before??!!!

And with another vid they did like a list of different bands and said what they asked to have on the room where they stay before the concert, you know...and they said coldplay always ask for 2 bottles of 3 different kinds of wine, and 48 bottles of non american beer... :rolleyes: They really enjoy their concerts!!! :P

their request for the different kinds of alcohol makes me smile...i don't know why...i think it's cute.

From the two playlists, they have very good taste in music (well, who wouldn't know that? :wink3: )

also i don't know how true this is, but apparently Guy requests the tv to be removed from hotel rooms b/c he hates tv, especially american t.v.