✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

AREN'T YOU TIRED.....?..

pekebuda8103

I say...: arent you tired of hearing and reading reviews or comments of coldplay comparing them to U2???????? Don't you feel tired? Well i feel like they're talking in a language I don't speak... and they're boring me...heh

Cause coldplay is such the greatest band around the world, AND NOTHING ELSE COMPAREEEEESSS..... What do you think???[/shadow]

it bores me but it's a chain that comes from longer so i can't do nothing

the beatles>u2>coldplay>keane...

well i like them and i think are good bands but it don't means they must be compared forever. anyways i'm not the one who write this 'original' reviews.. :dozey:

HAHAHAHA. That is the shittest ever comparison bar none. Beatles and u2 ? nah Beatles and coldplay? hmmmm, possibly Beatles and Keane? Fuck off, no fucking chance, never nah, ARgggggggghhhhh. If you really think thats the case, grow some ears and go and listen to someone singing about eating.l.......soap.

I say...: arent you tired of hearing and reading reviews or comments of coldplay comparing them to U2???????? Don't you feel tired? Well i feel like they're talking in a language I don't speak... and they're boring me...heh

Cause coldplay is such the greatest band around the world, AND NOTHING ELSE COMPAREEEEESSS..... What do you think???[/shadow]

Coldplay make better albums nowadays, but U2 are the superior live band imo (though Coldplay are ace as well, obviously).

Guest LiquidSky
it bores me but it's a chain that comes from longer so i can't do nothing

the beatles>u2>coldplay>keane...

well i like them and i think are good bands but it don't means they must be compared forever. anyways i'm not the one who write this 'original' reviews.. :dozey:

HAHAHAHA. That is the shittest ever comparison bar none. Beatles and u2 ? nah Beatles and coldplay? hmmmm, possibly Beatles and Keane? Fuck off, no fucking chance, never nah, ARgggggggghhhhh. If you really think thats the case, grow some ears and go and listen to someone singing about eating.l.......soap.

Okay dude... No reason to be mean to other memembers.. m'kayyyyyyyyyyyy? :P

And I do get annoyed with the comparing.. U2 is still around..they have a new album out..they've sold all their tickets for their tour and they haven't gone anywhere.. So why the hell does everyone keeps saying "Coldplay the next U2" if U2 are still here :rolleyes:

U2 has been around for a long, long time... so Coldplay still has a lot to do.. so hopefully in 20 years they'll still be together making great music for all us :nice:

Guest LiquidSky

But like Johnny said.. it is to be expected..is like comparing a color..how do you compare the color blue? well it's blue.. :lol: so it is to be expected.. or something like that he said.. :D

Guest LiquidSky

awww don't worry about it Ari.. the main point is that.. WE DO GET ANNOYED BY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smug: :/ With all the comparing.. Hopefully in time they'll be even better than U2! :o :o :o Well that's the goal, right guys? :idea2: :D (Hoping they read this and agree :lol: ) :embarrased: