✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Championship Manager 4

Hicksy

aye its magnificent - its a bit like playing an excel spreadsheet all about football :D

well thats a bit harsh but it does have that kind of depth to it - the game is renowned for having such deep and accurate stats to it - you essentially pick your team and manage them and everything is very close to real lilfe - basically it eats your life away

i think Ian would agree with that :D

• 2 weeks later...
aye its magnificent - its a bit like playing an excel spreadsheet all about football :D

well thats a bit harsh but it does have that kind of depth to it - the game is renowned for having such deep and accurate stats to it - you essentially pick your team and manage them and everything is very close to real lilfe - basically it eats your life away

i think Ian would agree with that :D

I've not got CM4 yet because I know what will happen when I do, and this site and the missus will suffer :shock:

soz - i meant over the LAN :shock:

haven't tried internt - it works by you effectively playing at the same time and playing games at the same time - the only time you have to wait is until their game has finished or if you are not playing and they are and vice versa - it is quite time consuming but great fun - and very competitive for player transfers :D

• 1 month later...