April 8, 200719 yr Author ........well....I dunno....the fact is that I just see him there and I´ve tried anyway to meet him, but it´s impossible!:P anyway I think I can say that he looks very close to THAT!:D
April 8, 200719 yr ask him something ;) i wsan't brave to ask him anything... the only chance i had to talk to him i was mute :o :( lol the same happened with me and the pharmacy guy... i never could spoke to him 'cause his boss is around all the time.. lol.. and he looked a bit like chris and a bit like jonny... now he has changed his look... and i don't see him that often, btw i think he doesn't feels the same...
April 8, 200719 yr Author me neither...I mean....it´s a quite weird situation..I mean..the first time he has come to the library he was always looking to me and anna and he did that very often...once he sat down near my table wih his friends but nothing more....once he also let me pass first when we crossed at the library´s door but we never spoke to one another "siriously"....:emb:,,,..and I guess we never will, although I´ve asked my cousin(Who went to school where he now goes) to get some infos and maybe, if we get the chance, to introduce him to me.... I've also decided to say hi to him if I find him somewhere on saturdy night...but it's never happened...:(
April 8, 200719 yr aww i'm sorry for that giuly, :( but may be your cousin can know something about him, or at least get to introduce both you... :idea2: have you already asked your cousin about it? exactly happened the same to me with this guy... i'm not interested on him (seems he has lost his interest on me too... dunno), sad but true, i couldn't kept that thing, feeling what i feel on him and hadn't had the chance to let him know it, so i decided to not worry about him, to not be more heart broken, you understand what i mean.. :( it helps me that i don't see him that often. the last time i saw him seems he lives near his job now, he owns a car and use to go with a girl so... seems he is engaged now or something.
April 8, 200719 yr Author sorry for u too.....aaaah..I dunno it´s always so complicated...the weirdest thing thoug is that I see him nearly everyday but we are complete strangers... ..i just hope to see him on saturday night in the pub I always go to and maybe be with my cousin and have him introduced
April 8, 200719 yr sorry for u too.....aaaah..I dunno it´s always so complicated...the weirdest thing thoug is that I see him nearly everyday but we are complete strangers... ..i just hope to see him on saturday night in the pub I always go to and maybe be with my cousin and have him introduced don't worry about me, as i told you i'm not interested on him anymore... plus seems he is engaged now and i respect that. :) he is a nice memory for me now (how he looked at me, how nervous he was when i was around...), i remember how i felt but in a good way, luckily it don't makes me sad remember it now. i really hope that you can meet him at the pub and then you'll can talk ;) (i hardly knew anything about the guy, so i even didn't had that option, i didn't know where he used to go at weekends and we hadn't have any common friends so, that made it even more impossible).
April 8, 200719 yr Author we have some commond friends....but...well anyway if something happends i will let u know:P I´ve got to go now, my little children here wants to go out:D See you tonight or tomorrow!! ciao ciao Bea!:kiss:
April 8, 200719 yr we have some commond friends....but...well anyway if something happends i will let u know:P I´ve got to go now, my little children here wants to go out:D See you tonight or tomorrow!! ciao ciao Bea!:kiss: ok have a good evening :kiss: see you giuly ;)
June 10, 200719 yr Ciao Bea! how r u??? it's a lot of time that i don't came here! the school is end!!!! :D have you some news?
June 11, 200719 yr Author beh la notiziona di oggi è ke 4se Guy ha 1 nuovo intrallazzo....+ ke altroha fato 1 uscit a 4 cn 1 sua vekkia amica cn chris e gwyneth,...ma hanno detto ke nn c'è 1 vera relazione.....e niente sto guardando vieo su tutubo e mia sorella NON deve saperlo.....e niente....oggi allora mangi a casa? io ho scritto a ele ma lei ovviamente nn mi ha rix...
June 11, 200719 yr io ieri avevo kiesto ai Tauma se venivano a fare un giro ma prob devono disinfestare la sala prove dai topi quindi nn possono :P cmq nell'eventualità Fabio ha detto ke mi fa sapere!
June 11, 200719 yr Cmq penso di mangiare qualcosa a casa ( nn tanto xke sicuramente mi troverò a riskiare di perdere la corriera conoscendomi) e al max dopo qualcosa laggiù!
June 11, 200719 yr Author yes penso sia la cosa + saggia da fare in effetti!,,...ke bello dom arriva la mia mamma e stanotte il raga d mia sorella NON si è fermato qui a dormire cn noi!DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!:p
June 11, 200719 yr Author cioè ti rendi conto ke su bellunolanotte c'è 1 iscrittto ke si kiama blueberry???LOL.......comunque.,,,........ke fleeeeeeboooo!!!:P
June 11, 200719 yr Author bo...nn sapevo ke scrivere!:p.....sinceramente? nn vedo l' h di essere in Germania e di lavorare e magari and in giro cn la mana.....e sxo sinceramente di cnoscere qlcn quest'anno!:P
June 11, 200719 yr Author MICROFONO!!http://www.bellunolanotte.com/index.php?option=com_zoom&Itemid=98&page=view&catid=363&PageNo=1&key=4&hit=1
June 11, 200719 yr Author ma come?....:pcomunque ho anke trovato 1 foto di guy berryman ma sto lottando x trovare la fatina da qualche parte!:D
Create an account or sign in to comment