✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Help...We're Looking for Alipine Pics....

bushead11

Hey All,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out...my fiancee and I are first time Coldplay concert goers and let me tell you it was an experience we will never forget. However, it was our first time to Alpine and didn't want to risk losing our digital camera after reading the rules on their website. We had amazing seats in the first row of section 203, stage right just behind the pit and we were kicking ourselves when we saw everone around us taking pictues. We had the time of our lives and any pictures to commemorate the evening would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks In Advance,

~Ryan

[email protected]

I'm kicking my self as well. I was afraid to get my video recording palm pilot confiscated so I left it in the car. I had pit tickets and when everyone started pulling out cameras I asked the guy next to me how he got that in and he was like, "snuck it in of course". For the whole concert in the back of my mind I kept on thinking, freakin A i want to be able to remember this for the rest of my life and show all my friends. But alas I'm just a rule abiding ninny.

I'll post a link to my Webshots album for the concert. I snuck my Canon SD400 into the pit and was standing in the very front, at the left-center of the stage. I took about 100 pictures and a lot of them turned out excellant, and even many of the blurry ones look cool. I'm going to get started making the album, I'll post the link when I'm done.

I'm happy I Googled for tips for taking pictures at concerts, the manual settings on my camera allowed me to get some very cool shots, and lots that are very clear. But they are a bit noisy, you would need an SLR and a lot stabler environment to shoot from to get much better I believe.

big mike i'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart, i have been looking far and wide for a picture of jonny wearing my hat, i had no pictures left, and you are my hero. i believe i saw you and your friend before the concert, i was just a bit closer than you were. thanks again!

No problem man, I'm glad I could take that picture for you. I am amazed of how many people have looked at these pictures, there have been about 3,200 views in 3 days, compared to one of my other albums that had 700 or so views over 5 months. I think many people saw us, because we are so tall (6'5" and 6'7").

It was a bit annoying, we waited in line for the doors to open at like 5:15, finally got down to the pit at 6:00, Coldplay finally comes on at 9, and then people start asking to stand in front of us when Coldplay started :o . One comment we heard after Black Mountain finished was "why do the two tallet guys here have to stand RIGHT THERE?"

That's rude of them to say that. I know how you feel, because my friend Jenny( who is pretty tall) who was next to me against the fence in the pit had some bitchy woman ( who by the way came like 15 mins before the show started and kept callin ppl to brag how she was in the pit but by herself) anyway, this woman with spilling drink in her hand had the nerve to yell into Jenny's ear as Square One was ending, " hey, I will pay you to get out of my way, so I can stand where you are" Of course she said no way. but still I am a firm believer in first come first serve. so what if a taller person is in front of you. then you should have come earlier to avoid that situation. :P

Nice pics Texasluvsjonny. Its funny that you can see me and my friend in 3 of the first few pics of the pit before it got crowded, we're pretty much right in the middle of the photos, I'm in a blue shirt and jeans and my buddy is in a beater and jeans.