✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

coldplay's Turkish fans;)

hippidami

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tatil ii gidio da havalar bozdu yaaa :cry: ya hala bekliorm acilmasini arkadaşlarınki açıldı ben kaldım evde:)

fotoğraf çekiyorum bol bol hatta sitem var daha doğrusu site benim diilde sayfam var orda :D http://hippidami.deviantart.com

öyle geçiyo valla:)

ya bütün sorun da o matematik o yüzden sistem değiştirdiler adamlar:)

kolay gelsn sna:)

for my part i dont wanna be in EU!!! btw it has good oppurtunities but on the other hand all the EU mambers want us to forget about our traditions and our history well its something that IMMPOSIBLE. the way we made ourselves "wanna be in this community" u know that we said everything YES that what EU wants, made me crazy(actually i dont like our priminister!!) well its a long item to talk about i cn write millions of things:) just ask me whatever u want about this topic i like to talk about it:)

hmm nice question:)

it will be adventageous if we are accepted(adventageous both for turkey and EU) but it isnt a must for turkey and we CANNOT accept some of their requests such as so-called Armenian genocide and cyprus problem. but if both sides agree without problems like those why not?? :)

and you charles? what do you think about turkey's membership?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

whoa! so called genocide! Trust me, the evidence is overwhelming. I don't know what they teach you in Turkey, but most nations, as well as your fellow Turks, have accepted the truth. If you deny the Armenian genocide, you are just as bad as Hitler.

Adolf Hitler

While persuading his associates that a Jewish holocaust would be tolerated by the west stated...

Who, after all, speaks today of the annihilation of the Armenians?

Enver Pasha

One of the triumvirate rulers publicly declared on 19 May 1916...

The Ottoman Empire should be cleaned up of the Armenians and the Lebanese. We have destroyed the former by the sword, we shall destroy the latter through starvation.

Prince Abdul Mecid

Heir-Apparent to the Ottoman Throne, during an interview...

I refer to those awful massacres. They are the greatest stain that has ever disgraced our nation and race. They were entirely the work of Talat and Enver. I heard some days before they began that they were intended. I went to Istanbul and insisted on seeing Enver. I asked him if it was true that they intended to recommence the massacres which had been our shame and disgrace under Abdul Hamid. The only reply I could get from him was: 'It is decided. It is the program.'

astrojunkie, i and most of the people-almost all- in my country dont bother what others think.but i can say there didnt occur any genocide.both Turkish and Armenians were killed.and sorry but i wont continue this discussion ok? not because you're right.because i know we wont come up with a solution or a common point.

*ozge*, hoşgeldin bu arada tabiki alırız neden omasın :P bu aralar biraz ortalık karışık yalnız...

interesting, what r they teacing u in Armenia then?

if Turkish peaople want to kill u all why is theer stilll Armeanian people living? in here.I have şots of Armenain friend in my university...

and also by looking two papers u cant proove anything.

btw your president i think didnt accept the genoside so what r u trying to say?