✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

He just is!

teresa

Hi,teresa!!

My names milla and im from brazil!!!We speak portuguese too!!!Not as the same as you,but very similiar!!!!!

I loved to know that Chris martin spoke in portuguese and even sang!!!

That´s great!!!!

I hope coldplay come to brazil soon!!!! :-D

singing in portuguese

:-o Hi teresa,

The concert was amazing!

But you said that chris sang in portuguese and I can´t remember when he did it. He spoke in portuguese a lot, but don´t remember him singing...;)

Kis

Chris Martin really spoke very well in portuguese. Do you know that he did that in France? He only spoke with the audience in french. With us it was the same. This guy really rulles. So sexy! :D

He's not very good at German' date=' but you can't learn German just by listening to Rammstein :D[/quote']

im from holland and at school we just HAVE to learn german lol so im quite good at it but its not easy to learn..and yeah u dont learn it by just listening to rammstein but i do understand what they sing tho :D

I bought their record "Sehnsucht" today just because I was in the mood for it. They printed the lyrics translated to English in the booklet and it's quite funny because with "Du hast" it doesn't make any sense. The wordplay's missing.

There's a German comedian called Michael Mittermeier and he always complains about Germans not having any rhythm at all and then there's Chris Martin who loves us because we HAVE rhythm. We can't dance, but it seems that we can clap our hands in the rhythm of Coldplay songs *lol*

There's a German comedian called Michael Mittermeier and he always complains about Germans not having any rhythm at all and then there's Chris Martin who loves us because we HAVE rhythm. We can't dance, but it seems that we can clap our hands in the rhythm of Coldplay songs *lol*

never heard of that comedian..the only thing ive ever watched on german television was muzikanten staddle lol cos my grandpa wanted to see it and i was bored so i watched it with him and the other thing is the germand football cos i support bayern munchen in the german liga