✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Burns you might like this

Reilly

Just after dipping into Amanda's thread about how she spreads her love for Coldplay by writing things on her hand, a la Chris...

A number of weeks ago during a jam between chikken boy and I, I pulled out a marker and wrote 'Pro Choice' on my arm as a joke (A la, Eddie Vedder) and then chikken got a marker and wrote 'Maketradefair.com' on his left hand. For absolutely no reason he did this a few times afterwards, in Maths class mainly...

Then the other week he bet some dickhead that he would be able to keep the make trade fair thing on his hand until Easter, but the bastard only bet £1 :roll:

So Chikken wanted a higher bet and another friend of mine bet him £10 he couldnt go the rest of the 'academic year' with the thing on his hand, and he was happy about this and they drew up some funny contract they both agreed to and signed it. Then he wanted more bets so I bet another tenner but on my contract I wrote 'the rest of the year' and chikken didnt actually notice this and signed away, so until December 31st 2002 hes going to have to write Make Trade Fair on his hand every morning, bhahahahaha, all through the summer, to the beginning of next year at school, and also through every upcoming GCSE test, it should be sexcellent.

I swear when I look at your avatar for a sustained period of time it appears to go faster
both of your avatars looks scary. :o

ed looks so creepy in that avatar.

and yours ian, i just dont know what to say...

it still scares me though

Just after dipping into Amanda's thread about how she spreads her love for Coldplay by writing things on her hand, a la Chris...

A number of weeks ago during a jam between chikken boy and I, I pulled out a marker and wrote 'Pro Choice' on my arm as a joke (A la, Eddie Vedder) and then chikken got a marker and wrote 'Maketradefair.com' on his left hand. For absolutely no reason he did this a few times afterwards, in Maths class mainly...

Then the other week he bet some dickhead that he would be able to keep the make trade fair thing on his hand until Easter, but the bastard only bet £1 :roll:

So Chikken wanted a higher bet and another friend of mine bet him £10 he couldnt go the rest of the 'academic year' with the thing on his hand, and he was happy about this and they drew up some funny contract they both agreed to and signed it. Then he wanted more bets so I bet another tenner but on my contract I wrote 'the rest of the year' and chikken didnt actually notice this and signed away, so until December 31st 2002 hes going to have to write Make Trade Fair on his hand every morning, bhahahahaha, all through the summer, to the beginning of next year at school, and also through every upcoming GCSE test, it should be sexcellent.

so this last until december of 2002?

I swear when I look at your avatar for a sustained period of time it appears to go faster
both of your avatars looks scary. :o

ed looks so creepy in that avatar.

and yours ian, i just dont know what to say...

it still scares me though

You mustnt be scared its a party at the back :P

Guest unbornchikkenvoices

once again-the point of the topic

where this conversation is get a life