✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MMMMHHH....IM JUST WONDERING...

MAFE

Is it a way to explain why people hurt everytime? Or why somebody has to been hurt all the time? I don't know if we have our life wrote, but i think that life is not fair with you when everybody hurts you all the time for any reason. Lies is a big mass destroy weapon. You can be the most strong person in this world, but when you care about somebody and then he hurts you, that can defeat any person. Im thinking about if maybe that's the life that some people deserve no matter how good people they are. Some people can go on with their lives, but personally i think that i can't deal with anything of this anymore. I mean, when something is wasted it simply dies. Well...it's something similar with my heart. Im totally wasted...

I only say to everybody here. Please, don't hurt, don't lie. The consecuences for the other person are awful. Love, always love. That's a wise advice

Is it a way to explain why people hurt everytime? Or why somebody has to been hurt all the time? I don't know if we have our life wrote, but i think that life is not fair with you when everybody hurts you all the time for any reason. Lies is a big mass destroy weapon. You can be the most strong person in this world, but when you care about somebody and then he hurts you, that can defeat any person. Im thinking about if maybe that's the life that some people deserve no matter how good people they are. Some people can go on with their lives, but personally i think that i can't deal with anything of this anymore. I mean, when something is wasted it simply dies. Well...it's something similar with my heart. Im totally wasted...

I only say to everybody here. Please, don't hurt, don't lie. The consecuences for the other person are awful. Love, always love. That's a wise advice

wow--sounds like you are really depresed----i hate lies and cheating too---i'm with you on that---and whatever happened to you---for that i am sorry

"when you lose something that you cant replace,

when you love someone but it goes to waste,

could it be worse?''

s

oh my godlilchick629' date=' you make me cry with that part of the song[/quote']

i was listening to Fix you while reading your post---and it made me cry cause i remembered an idiot from my past who hurt me too----but dont you cry for a man cause they dont deserve it------men are dogs :angry: they dont care about our feelings

*wipes out tears from her eyes*

I know the feeling but you're not a bad person at all mafe, you're one hell of a friend and whatever is going on in your life , must be hard cos ever since we first talked you've always been very cheerish and happy and most of the time it was you who was making me realize that everything wasnt lost and that's something i do appreciate but please, dont believe that you deserve to be hurt or sad, see this like a hard test in your life that you have to go through..you cant let anything bring you down and yes i know it can be fucking hard, cos i've been there too... you know the things i used to do when i was depressed and you're my friend and i wont let you feel that bad so please drop me a line next time you're on .

Life is just a game, you just have to learn how to play it, hang in there my friend :kiss:

I say be stronger or "work" on being stronger. Live your life and focus on your goals. Sometimes people feel lost like a wandering ship, aim towards goals and don't hang on people causes. This is no way to live your life so get strong and remember...it's your children that will look to you for a model for strength so begin your changes.

I know the feeling but you're not a bad person at all mafe, you're one hell of a friend and whatever is going on in your life , must be hard cos ever since we first talked you've always been very cheerish and happy and most of the time it was you who was making me realize that everything wasnt lost and that's something i do appreciate but please, dont believe that you deserve to be hurt or sad, see this like a hard test in your life that you have to go through..you cant let anything bring you down and yes i know it can be fucking hard, cos i've been there too... you know the things i used to do when i was depressed and you're my friend and i wont let you feel that bad so please drop me a line next time you're on .

Life is just a game, you just have to learn how to play it, hang in there my friend :kiss:

You always know what to say and that's why you're the best here. I can be strong, but im a human and there are some things that can defeat me and becoming shit. Im glad that you listened to me before Ren. I really feel better now. I just needed some alcohol last night and voila! ahahhaahah....I realised that I deserve the best and like you said, Life is a game and sometimes you can lose. Im here, stand up again and i will go on. Btw im happy, i bought FINALLY my X&Y and the Dream Theater DVD and i can't be more happy now! ahhaahahhaha.....You're the best Ren, no olvides que aca me tienes a mi para todo. Eres un chico genial y me alegra que ahora las cosas se hayan arreglado para ti.Ves lo que te decia??? mira ahora las cosas pintan mejor para ti

For everybody here...thanks, Justine, this girl called A Whisper, lilchick....

Take care a lot and thank you again!