December 5, 200520 yr No I barely can type the letters,I think that I can't read (if you notice a mistake in the sentence ,is not my fault,I can't see) :lol: The next poster likes songs that make his or her think
December 5, 200520 yr Hey,how do you know that!(are you reading my posts? :lol: ) The next poster is Iris (I hope so)
December 5, 200520 yr Yay!!!! It's me again, but I'm gonna sleep... so good night Alfredo!!!! :kiss: :kiss: The next is gonna have a great time here! :)
December 5, 200520 yr Yes Im having a great time (See ya Iris) The next poster is waiting for a person
December 5, 200520 yr False The next poster is eating something NOW, at the moment reading this. :idea2:
December 6, 200520 yr false im glad im not havin classes now... the next poster is surprised with all the people that r still online so late...
Create an account or sign in to comment