you deserve a thread

chasingbanks

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in the last week!? haah

I didn't see this :embarrased:

Yeah, in the last week. I've been with the guy for awhile though ;) We're just fuckbuddies now anyways :lol:

what loose terms for the art that is love making. Am I the only one who thinks that is disgusting!? (no the same sex thing, that's fine..i mean the whole fuckbuddies thing?) what is going on with the world these days?!

:freak:

I feel like I'm going crazy here. I can't possibly be the only one. but in the case that i am, i still feel good about it and myself....sheesh!

in the last week!? haah

I didn't see this :embarrased:

Yeah, in the last week. I've been with the guy for awhile though ;) We're just fuckbuddies now anyways :lol:

what loose terms for the art that is love making. Am I the only one who thinks that is disgusting!? (no the same sex thing, that's fine..i mean the whole fuckbuddies thing?) what is going on with the world these days?!

:freak:

I feel like I'm going crazy here. I can't possibly be the only one. but in the case that i am, i still feel good about it and myself....sheesh!

It wasn't like that at first. We were dating and committed but we just didn't feel that special spark between us. Nontheless, we didn't want to stop seeing eachother and both he and I aren't sleeping with anyone else. We are like committed fuck buddies.