October 21, 200520 yr Is there a song someone has dedicated to you, you are associated with etc.... mine...my sister dedicated Driftwood by Travis- she said it described me perfectly :dozey:
October 21, 200520 yr Someone delivered these lyrics to me and told me that this is the way i made them feel. I couldn't believe that i actually was indirectly putting them through that (mind you, it wasn't done on purpose!) Pretty bad, i gotta say. Poor crushed heart! :embarrased: http://rapidshare.de/files/6579063/Jack_Johnson_-_Sitting__Waiting__Wishing.mp3.html Now I was sitting waiting wishing That you believed in superstitions Then maybe you'd see the signs But Lord knows that this world is cruel And I ain't the Lord, no I'm just a fool Learning loving somebody don't make them love you Must I always be waiting waiting on you? Must I always be playing playing the fool? I sing ya songs I dance a dance I gave ya friends all a chance Putting up with them wasn't worth never having you And maybe you been through this before But its my first time So please ignore The next few lines cause they're directed at you I cant always be waiting waiting on you I cant always be playing playing your fool I keep playing your cards But its not my scene Wont this plot not twist? I've had enough mystery. Keep building me up, then shooting me down Well im already down Just wait a minute Just sitting waiting Just wait a minute Just sitting waiting Well if I was in your position Id put down all my ammunition I'd wondered why'd it taken me so long But Lord knows that I'm not you And If I was I wouldn't be so cruel Cause waiting on love ain't so easy to do Must I always be waiting waiting on you? Must I always be playing playing the fool? No I cant always be waiting waiting on you I cant always be playing playing your fool, foool
Create an account or sign in to comment