✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

i FINALLY got the cd today!!

jewl*

:D :D :D my god!!! its brilliant. i applaud everyone!!!!!! i got it for my birthday (since my b-day was 4 days ago.) *sigh*

come up to meet you,tell you im sorry , you just dont know how lovely you are..... i had to find you,tell you i need you....... tell you i set you apart. tell me you secrets,ask me your questions..........

i cant believe ive waited this long and survived with out this cd!!!! :shock: reliefe. i almost went bezerk cause i couldnt get to best buy ,i had to hitch a ride from my sis. i got the yellow single also..... thats good too.... (im a dork arent i?)

:cry: nobody said it was easy. oh its sutch a shame for us to part. nobody said it was easy. no one ever said it would be this hard....... :cry:

(dear god wheres a kleenex when ya need one!!) :roll: (sarcazm...)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you! im officially 15. so young?? so old????? in between, eh? i think it all right to cry..... what does the song mean to you???? what do you think it means????

green eyes,green eyes, ooh oh oh oh, ooh oh oh oh.honey you are a rock.....

This is always so hard' date=' analyzing songs. I guess it means the person he's talking about is his fundament, his rock in the sea, something to rely on, that gives him strength and comfort. Something like that...[/quote']

unless you're my mum.

and happy birthday jewl! :birthday:

This is always so hard' date=' analyzing songs. I guess it means the person he's talking about is his fundament, his rock in the sea, something to rely on, that gives him strength and comfort. Something like that...[/quote']

unless you're my mum.

and happy birthday jewl! :birthday:

why thank ya hon!! :lol:

it actualliy saddens me to hear growing up, cause every day theres somthing you wish for and wont go for, its like wasting a part of your life. since life is so magnificent....... :?: .... anyways..... thank you!! so far ive enjoyed my youngeness.... am i the youngest one here? :shock: :?: :?:

really it doesnt surprise me but i always see everyone as older than me...well not old but maybe at least around 20 i have no idea why i just see ppl like that...maybe b/c i always see myself as being younger b/c of the way i act. 15.......that was 3 years ago for me......and the funny thing is it went by so fast. i remember when i started highschool i wanted it to be over....now its over and i miss it and it hasnt even been that long.

i think your the same age as dave's girl....so your not alone on that. i think thats how old she is. :?