December 17, 200520 yr great.. today I was in the post office because I'm a santa helper.. it means that I have to read the letters to santa from the little kids who have not money for gifts or christmas dinners
December 17, 200520 yr yeah and is a really nice experience... some people have not money even for eat that day... and nice people go to the post office and give presents to them.. like food, bicicles, clothes, etc
December 17, 200520 yr it wasnt a question... i was saying that what u do is cool, not the part of the kids
December 17, 200520 yr i usually work at a staff house bar at uni, but i did a function for the BBC christmas party...
December 17, 200520 yr oh that sounds interesting' date='meet any celebs??[/quote'] there were a couple of the newsreaders from bbc midlands and a weather girl, but not really
Create an account or sign in to comment