✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

US 2006 Tour Dates

busybeeburns

Does anyone think there's a possibility that they might add more U.S. tour dates? I'm very disappointed that we won't be seeing them this time around in Oregon. :huh:

They're still releasing tour dates. They just added another Chicago one. Hope you get to see them, Yellow. I'm still hoping they add one closer to me in the southeast.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

MCI, March 2...One of my best friends and I are going, I snagged two tickets off ebay in december... This'll be my first non-Jrock concert.

Gaah, I've been trying to not get too overexcited, but we're getting out a day early for spring break in order to see the show and everything... Luckily, finals are next week, so I'll have something to take my mind off of it. >__>

My parents are so evil, they're actually making us sit through half of the school day before we can drive down to DC! (At least they're driving us...) I'll be going insane the whole day...I feel so sorry for my teachers. Muahaha.

Aah, I feel better now...time to go back to studying...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Stage Setup???

Hey all, I"m a new member here. I'm wondering what the stage setup is like?

I have tickets for the March 22nd show in Toronto (apparantly a town the boys LOVE to play). It's going to be my first Coldplay show, I've tried on numerous occasions to see them and I finally got tickets.

HOWEVER, I don't think my tickets are very good. I'm the next section over from sidestage. Therefore, slightly behind the stage, should I attempt to upgrade my seats or will I be able to see everything from where I am?

The seating chart can be found at:

http://www.ticketmaster.ca/event/10003B68DF9289A3?artistid=806431&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=60 West End Stage.

Any feedback and recommendations will be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

• 3 weeks later...

Last night Coldplay performed their first of two nights at the Nassau Coliseum in Long Island.The First words Chris Martin said were "Im warning you were in a very good mood" which must have been contagous. It was a very amazing show due to the amazing performance and set list. For every song there is different stunning visual effects and the band switches up as well, it is the most well planned show ive seen. Will Champian plays piano for three songs including trouble and the Johnny Cash tribute "Ring of Fire" Guy played a little harmonica on "till kingdome come" and Johnny creates unheard of guitar sounds! When Chris was running around the stage or the arena Johnny can cover his keyboard parts threw guitars and pedals. People of all types come togeher for coldplay! I saw an old couple around the age of 60 slow dancing to the scientist. There were 10 year old kids there with there parents, hot chicks singing along every song and of course my group the stoners. They didnt mess up once in there 17 song set which leaves the crowd wanting more absolutly fantastic as they say "when you see it then youll understand". Although i would have liked to see the new single "the Hardest Part" or spies. They make Richard Ashcroft look not like a has been but a never was he said "If theres anyradio people in the audiance play this tommorow cause were all sick of Your beautiful " he closed with his one hit from his old band that disolved after three albums while coldplay seems to be just warming up. I said to my friend while blazing home "they are much better than U2 there ganna be our generations beatles" then my friend calming me down said lets not get carried away now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...