✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Fix You - video question

Round sweden

combination of material from the 4th and 5th of Jult at Bolton's Reebock Stadium. There's definitely some from the 5th because I've managed to find myself on the railing before, so I don't know how much of it is the 4th.

A couple of more things. First, the bridge he's walking on before entering the arena, where in London is it located, weird question I know. And waiter for the even weirder one.

in the beginning he's walking near a construction site with a Kings Cross, Barnsbury sign in the background. Where is that located?

I'm suspecting these questions are very hard to answer, but worth a shot.

:sneaky:

Fix You

in the beginning he's walking near a construction site with a Kings Cross, Barnsbury sign in the background. Where is that located?

I'm sorry, i don't know the answers to your other questions. But the Kings Cross Station is in London... they shot the video there three days before the terrorists attacs in london.....and everytime i see the video i shiver all over my back.....

A couple of more things. First, the bridge he's walking on before entering the arena, where in London is it located, weird question I know. And waiter for the even weirder one.

The bridge that he walks on is along the embankment, cause the building in the back ground with the ''make trade fair'' symbols on it, is the national film theatre.

The bridge that he walks on is along the embankment, cause the building in the back ground with the ''make trade fair'' symbols on it, is the national film theatre.

Yay! thanks. Anyone got an idea about the other place?