✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

coldplay in chicago

ashfunk

On ticketmaster.com, they only list Coldplay coming to Chicago on Thursday March 30. But on the email from Coldplay about the US tour presale, it also said there was a concert on the 31st of March at the United Center, but this concert is not listed at ticketmaster.com. I am wondering if they will ever list this 2nd concert at ticketmaster and if it really is a tour date.

I sent an e-mail to Debs Wild at Coldplay.com asking for clarification; this was her response:

"It is supposed to be saying 30th but all will be confirmed soon."

Dunno what it means, but I'm hoping it translates to "Yup, they'll be in Chicago both days." :/

I will, but I'm ultra fucked if they're not playing the 31st. I can't get the 30th off work, and I work nights, so I can't even speed my ass into the city after work I'll even go through ticketmaster, etc... but they gotta come on the 31st. :(

OK...Go to Coldplay.com and check the news section. Apparently, they are only playing Chicago on March 30, NOT the 31st. By my empty box, its either my luck, or maybe all 31st people got tossed. Dunno.

It may have been tossed, in favor of doing 1 milwaukee show (not officially announced) and 1 Chicago show.

I know they would likely like to play both places since the Alpine Valley show sold the fastest of any other show in the states, though thats just what I heard. Chris Martin himself said that the Alpine show was probably their most important show of the tour. Although maybe he said that everywhere...I'm not sure.

I think you can get up to 8, but good luck they are just about gone.

I got great seats to both shows...a little patience and persistance worked out. I just spend close to 4 bills but ooh well, there will be nothing sweeter then 3 coldplay concerts in two weeks.

I got tickets for both nights in Chicago, but not the greatest seats. I am wondering how good is the side view? On thursday I have tickets in section 302, which is on the side, but I haven't been to the United Center for a concert so I don't know how well the view is. On friday I have section 306 which is way in the back which seems to be pretty far from the stage. Has anyone been to the United Center for a Concert or know any info on it?

chicago tickets

Does anyone have 2 of the cheap seat 41 dollar tickets for Friday night the 31st that they dont need? It shows these as being all sold out. However, I really want to go to the concert but can't really afford anything more. So let me know if you can help out a poor college student and coldplay fanatic.