✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

you people all stink

Best u Can

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to? in the end I don't think you would hate me even if you yelled it :) I think your a goodman' date=' eric what is eating at you? I won't guess[/quote']

Life in general eats at me. I think most people believe the same thing. But really I don't think it's affecting me in the same way you might think.

I won't assume anything' date=' I owe it to you to do so, tell me Eric how is life affecting you?[/quote']

uhh, in a lot of ways, but I wouldn't say that it's taking away from me that much, it's just giving me a flavor. haha... I'm not saying my life is eating at me any more than it does most people....

ok, I'll admit it... one thing that bothers me is that I don't want to do engineering because I think I could do something more purposeful and I don't have a girlfriend... :rolleyes: kinda lame... but... I feel so pressured to finish engineering... Also I feel like I'm not the person I want to be and in some ways not as good as I used to be... but changing myself is easy, changing the other things is hard