✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

you people all stink

Best u Can

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LiquidSky
I think I feel partly responsible for all this. :idea2: My first inclination was to comfort Eric. :lol:

Huh? :stunned:

oh my GOD!!! i feel like we are in that stephen king movie "needful things" where the seemingly nice man does "favors" for the people, then ends up pitting them against each other and causing completely CHAOS!!!!!! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Guest LiquidSky
:lol: I'll admitt it' date=' I do like Eric. I hate to see him down, he's always got something good with a twist of sarcasm to make you feel like home.[/quote']

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww! :blush:

At least someone thinks so :lol: :D

:lol: I'll admitt it' date=' I do like Eric. I hate to see him down, he's always got something good with a twist of sarcasm to make you feel like home.[/quote']

down? I'm not down. I'm just tired of seeing all this... oh I love you! you're the greatest thing that's ever happened to me "memememe (mimicing voice) memehmehmeh"

:D it's all in love that i ... oh... look at what you're making me say you dimented child!

oh my GOD!!! i feel like we are in that stephen king movie "needful things" where the seemingly nice man does "favors" for the people, then ends up pitting them against each other and causing completely CHAOS!!!!!! ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Hmmmm well thats Eric and certainly not me, he's the serial killer, Ive seen him talk about it in threads. So that excludes all other suspects. :shifty: