✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay in Vancouver

maj039

i will be going to the show in Vancouver if i can get tickets, im so glad their coming here close to home... i wonder if their will be alot of people their and hope they dont get soldout right away i wount be able to buy them until monday night... i cant wait it will be aswsome !!!

It all depends which seats you're looking for....Floor seats will probably be gone fairly quick considering the size of Vanocuver etc....Otherwise I'm sure they'll be tickets by monday. And if not...I'm not exactly sure how long it goes for but they also have the auction going on (I think for Vancouver as well ;) )

Also, GM PLace is a really really cool venue, I went to a concert there back in June...Really great sound!

yeah i want seats in the stands near section 113 where my friend is sitting.. i dont care too much though as long as i can get a seat where i can see the stage... the tickets go on sale monday mornign but i wont be able to buy them untill after school hopefully they wont be sold out by then (i doubt it)

well got tickets to the Friday show... wouldve rather had tickets to the thursday show couase my friend was going but it will still be awsome.. section 112 row 16 couldve found better but i never bought them well youll be able to see the stage pretty good though....