✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

= The Detective_Ash Thread =

heartswarm

Everyone's dedicating a thread to someone and I want to make my first.

Aaron (Detective_Ash) is the sweetest guy I know and he deserves this very much.

He helps me a lot in downloading files and with this, I hope he can have a place here to call his own.

:daisy: :daisy: :daisy: :heart: :heart: :heart:

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh this is so very wonderful, this is the happiest thing that has happened to me in a good long time, thankyou so much for your generosity. Unfortunately I will not be here till mid next week, my grandmother across the country will die now very soon, my mother has to travel to ontario, out of all the family she asked me to come because I will be able to hack it. I'm leaving tommorrow on a one way ticket at 7:45 I think. I hope to be on here next wednesday. This has been pert of the reason my times been taken up.

Oh Crystal I have not seen you for much to long my dear, I am happy to see your presence once more. :)

Yeah I was given a one way ticket, that means I stay as long as my mother needs me to be there, I think I needed this wake up call, I want to see my grandmothers sweet smile just before my heart clouds over at the departure of her. Thats why she wants me to come, my mother wants me to see this, my father and my brother will not come, I'll admitt I have a facination with death, it changes me into someone different every time, I learn about life some more every moment that I'm stuck here in this excistence. My mother needs me to be there and tell her and show her who I akm because for some reason as her son I comfort her, I can always help her walk down the road.

There are all these philosophies or beliefs, and these little quaint sayings that we can tell each other to feel better, the fact is death is horrible to watch, we weren't meant to wither away like this and then slip off, I can't bring myself to look at it like I try to look at love and life and friends, death is never ever beautiful I could allow to look at it like that, not when we desperately want to live, death is only a lesson about the persons life. My grandmother gave my mother everything and my mother does me the same and now she can rest and people will cry and there's no more breath. Ive had all week to think about this and what it means, only thing I know is to be there and care and love them both. I have to leave now but everyone take special care and cherish everything you have, your friends yourself your family and the love you feel.

Goodbye

I'll admitt I have a facination with death' date=' it changes me into someone different every time,[/b']

Hey bro I know exactly what you mean. I was always a believer of God, but I only ever spoke to him whenever I was really down. Then my grandad died in February 2 years ago and his funeral was very Chrisianity orientated and it woke me up to the idea of God and Jesus Christ and everything.

My grandad was blind from his birth so the whole concept of him going to Heaven and living in a world of colour brought the whole thing up for me. Might have been cause that's what I wanted to happen more than anything. I mean, every birthday wish I've had since I was old enough to remember has been for my grandparents to have their sight back (even though I know it's kinda impossible :( hey, some cure may come around one day).

I say grandparents cause my gran is blind also. she's been blind from 11. It's real tragic she ain't seen any of her 9 grandchildren or her 3 beautiful daughters (my mom and her sisters).

Sorry for making you all read all that I just never had a better cause to say it for. :) Good to get it out clear. But yeah Aaron I know exactly what you mean. I mean, it's hard to think that one person dying can change your beliefs so damn much but it happened to me.

I wish you all the luck in the world with your family man :)

There are all these philosophies or beliefs, and these little quaint sayings that we can tell each other to feel better, the fact is death is horrible to watch, we weren't meant to wither away like this and then slip off, I can't bring myself to look at it like I try to look at love and life and friends, death is never ever beautiful I could allow to look at it like that, not when we desperately want to live, death is only a lesson about the persons life. My grandmother gave my mother everything and my mother does me the same and now she can rest and people will cry and there's no more breath. Ive had all week to think about this and what it means, only thing I know is to be there and care and love them both. I have to leave now but everyone take special care and cherish everything you have, your friends yourself your family and the love you feel.

Goodbye

Very true... death is not a beautiful idea or sight...only is a miracle...not in the way that being born is, but it is. We are alive for years and years doing things are body requires us to do being active and all that bit, then blink...and we are gone. It is something that will not be understood till the end of mankind

Aaron..farewell then. You will be missed

Oh and I meant everyword girlygirl you don't have to pretend to be something else, the rest of the world enjoys being phony but there is no beauty in that, when someone decides they want to be who they are even quietly and like what they like love who they want to love and say what they want to say, that is so very beautiful to me. :)

Well I had to come back now, let the smoke settle in my soul a little and realize that I can be myself here and enjoy my so many beautiful friends. :) Nigel thankyou for keeping my thread up that is so very kind of you, :D ariadna thankyou so much, though weve only talked briefly your words are very much appreciated by me. :) You all have are worth so much you friends have always given me so much and I thankyou. :)

It is such a pleasure to talk to you now Beatriz, thankyou for coming into this thread, I am so happy to have you as my friend, and I'll say I'm impressed by your status :D if you make it into X&Y that would be so sweet!

Girlygirl, it is lovely ladys like you that make it a pleasure to be on this board, and I'm very glad that you are who you are, it is so desperately hard to find people who care and who think and who love other people. Those people are us, the good people of this life and I said onetime why throw all of that away to betray yourself and even your love to just be a good picture? why? That is a regrettable waste, I love people who do care and want to be themselves. :)

I'm a big franzferdinand fan and when I feel down because I just don't like myself I listen to this, I think you'll like it to. :smug:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HX51PP0R