✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Fix You" on Piano by Ryan Leave opinions

gotitans999

....it just happens if I'm really "feeling" the music. :lol: I don't think about it.

Thats pretty cool - kinda like when Chris is 'really feeling the music' he goes nuts on the piano/dances around like a loon. I love it when people are really passionate about music and dont hold it back, they just really get into it. Its awesome. :)

I only learned the chords for the intro on musicnotes.com Search for "fix you" You can see the first page for free without buying the full sheet music. Besides that, I figured out rest of the notes, including the awesome guitar part (which really isn't played on piano, but I thought it would and it does!)

Umm..it's late now, but I guess I'll post notes later. I'm off to bed.

I only learned the chords for the intro on musicnotes.com Search for "fix you" You can see the first page for free without buying the full sheet music. Besides that, I figured out rest of the notes, including the awesome guitar part (which really isn't played on piano, but I thought it would and it does!)

Umm..it's late now, but I guess I'll post notes later. I'm off to bed.

Oh yeah the Eb Eb Eb etc. Bb notes? Yeah I figured that one out on the piano. I have the music book for AROBTTH but I'm so lazy to play it.

Ok the guitar part on piano...obviously yes the right hand does the Eb Bb but if you do that over and over you'll notice you're missing something lol.

The fourth note on the right is what the right hand plays.

Left hand chords: RH:

Eb G Bb Eb

Eb F Bb Bb

Eb F Ab Eb

Eb F Bb Bb

Eb G Bb Eb

Eb F Bb Bb

Eb F Ab Eb

EB F Bb D

dude ur fucking gay never play piano again in your life, i heard you sing "what if" on ur video piece of shit it was absolutely TERRIBLe you have no talent, you embarrassed me by making me watch that crap never do something like that again.. garbage

Dang! I struggle to do the guitar part on the guitar!

It's two notes.

And Ryan, we get it. You can play some Coldplay songs. We don't need a new video of you doing it every day.

Ok. I don't want to clog up this forum and make you scroll down 1.3 centimeters to a new topic. Give me a break we've got Will's Sausage Thread and people talking about sausage recipes lol. Surprised you took time to write something in this rather than easily skipping over it. You probably even watched it too.... :/

Your pointless, attention-seeking threads coupled with the sausage threads of the world make it extremely difficult to find worthwhile ones. Take your 1.3 centimeters and multiply it by the amount of worthless threads. That's how hard it is to find threads with some sort of substance, and it's a big reason why I don't post very often.

Yes, I watched it. Watched the 'What If' one and the Speed Of Sound singing ones too. It's the same phenomenon as a train wreck, you can't look away. Plus the unintentional comedy is priceless.

If you want to learn Coldplay songs, that's fine. I play guitar and I have learned several myself. But I don't seek attention by making videos and asking everyone for their impressions on it. It says nothing about your ability as a musician. Compose original pieces of music and then ask for opinions, then these things won't be worthless.

I'll be looking forward to seeing you leave negative comments on EVERY SINGLE worthless thread as you have said it. I'll admit I shouldn't have posted the "what if" one lol, that was terrible.

I'm trying to remember when I said it says something about my ability as a musician..o wait..i didn't. Who said I'm a musician?..I'm not haha. Just wanted to play some coldplay songs-simple as that. But I do like how you assumed a few things. If you don't want to post yourself playing on here, congratulations thats you. If you do, I would honestly love to see it, but everyone is different and like different things. Some apparently liked my vids, and some didn't. It's not about musician crap give me another break.