✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Live in Belfast [2002]

corkie

Did any1 else go and see them in the odessey arena in belfast on wed? if u live anywhere in ireland and didnt go then u r a f00l! it was absolutely bloody marvellous, chris even sang part of 'shining light' by ash in a fitting tribute to the local mentalists! :eyecrazy:

The highlight 4me was when they played yellow and the whole place just went completely bonkers, chris let the crowd sing a fair bit of the song then declared proudly at the end: "ur all f**kin geniuses!!!" to which we all screamed our tits off! Blinder! :monalisa:

Re: Coldplay Live in Belfast

Did any1 else go and see them in the odessey arena in belfast on wed? if u live anywhere in ireland and didnt go then u r a f00l! it was absolutely bloody marvellous, chris even sang part of 'shining light' by ash in a fitting tribute to the local mentalists! :eyecrazy:

The highlight 4me was when they played yellow and the whole place just went completely bonkers, chris let the crowd sing a fair bit of the song then declared proudly at the end: "ur all f**kin geniuses!!!" to which we all screamed our tits off! Blinder! :monalisa:

YAYYYYYY!!!!!! :shocked: I WAS THERE!!!!!!!I WAS THERE TOOOOO WASNT IT eXCELLENT!!!ive loved them for ages now but that just made me like them a milllllion times more!! yellow was myfave part too!!

:mrgreen: wher u sitting or standing?? i was sitting, but we were only about 15m or less away. i had goosebumps thruout the whole thing......."go jonny go go go......."

BYE!!!!!!! :lol:

i was sitting' date=' but we were only about 15m or less away.[/quote']

SITTING?!?!?!?!?!?! :shock: How the hell could u sit thru that?! we were on the floor, about 10ft from the front giving it DIXIE!!! we were so close we could smell chris martin's sweat!!! mmm... :wink:

i was sitting' date=' but we were only about 15m or less away.[/quote']

SITTING?!?!?!?!?!?! :shock: How the hell could u sit thru that?! we were on the floor, about 10ft from the front giving it DIXIE!!! we were so close we could smell chris martin's sweat!!! mmm... :wink:

well come on now....!calm down! :lol: i mean we had SITTING tickets, as in not standing down on the ground! :wink: !! that doesnt mean we were sitting down thruout the whole thing!! coz we sOOOOOOOOOO were not - i dont think it could have been possible for me, not when i was so close to Chris Martin.....aaahhhhhh!!! but hey wasnt it fantastic....! are u from belfast?? by the way i bet we were giving it more dixie than u... :mrgreen:

• 1 month later...