✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

This forum is just the BEST!

guy_is_beautiful

not to me. i hate the other board. plus i'm too lazy to look through anything. oh and also, they don't have a guy forum:D

you want to move from london?

i want to move to london.

how would you like to trade spots with me....you come to houston texas and i'll move to london! :D

come over here anyways!!!!!

would love to show you around and you can stay here untill you got a house!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not to me. i hate the other board. plus i'm too lazy to look through anything. oh and also, they don't have a guy forum:D

how would you like to trade spots with me....you come to houston texas and i'll move to london! :D

yah, l would trade spots with you anyday Tina!!

hey fellow guy lovers! i havent been here for a while! how u all doing? i hope you are all ok :)

vinita whats your username on the official board?

take care y'all :D xx

hey goo to see you on again!

hows you doing?

where in the uk are you from?

im in essex

xxx*hugs*xxx

hey angela! im from london :D *hugs back*

vinita you should go back to the other board and you angela! but this board is the best though! :D:D:D

cool im in essex but im from holland originally..im on the official board too..same name

ahh i'll trade spots with anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! london is getting a tad boring!

woohooo its my birthday soon! on monday (12th) yay! :D:D:D

angela i've hardly seen you around on the other board! anyway take care hun, speak to ya soon :)

bye people! xx

yeah im sort of a lurker on the other board but ill post there sometime! are you on the same name there?? and happy birthday for monday if i dont speak to b4 that! *hugs* hope you get all the prezzies u wanted to have hehe maybe! maybe you will get a big box and when u open it guy will jump out of it lol

awww i feel honoured vinita! that would be the greatest day of my life! ahhh :D:D:D

angela i'll see you around on the other board soon, can't tonight though..speak to u soon xxx

thats ok i send a pm there i hope u get it .. ive never send a pm over there so i hope i have done nothing wrong haha..

hahaha you still havent lol i dont mind its totally up too you but yeah ppl do wonder where u are after a while and when they think its not in use anymore they delete you...not that im going too but just telling ya that its possible lol