✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

This forum is just the BEST!

guy_is_beautiful

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..i know ppl have made this thread a million times but i just wanted to add to it!

IT ROCKS!!! :D and so does guy! :D

ps. hey dania hun if ya reading this! xx

well if you wanted to add it you could have added it to that excisting thread lol...just messing!

i totally agree with ya! it rocks! and im a die hard guy forum one cos ive been here for 6 months almost now :D

I agree this forum is tops I usually spend a lot of my time in the post pictures of guy berryman thread I wonder why :D

ahaha!! yes of course!! lol...now l'm going to be going to the official website and oggling at those piccies of him from that guy's thread in the live section! :lol: I think, the way he looked in those piccies, is the way I LIKE HIM THE BEST...when hes pretty scruffy and his hair's a bit longer than usual...l mean :roll: he could have gotten a hair cut BUT only a trim...HE LOOKED YUM! :)

I agree this forum is tops I usually spend a lot of my time in the post pictures of guy berryman thread I wonder why :D

ahaha!! yes of course!! lol...now l'm going to be going to the official website and oggling at those piccies of him from that guy's thread in the live section! :lol: I think, the way he looked in those piccies, is the way I LIKE HIM THE BEST...when hes pretty scruffy and his hair's a bit longer than usual...l mean :roll: he could have gotten a hair cut BUT only a trim...HE LOOKED YUM! :)

hey wait for me am comin too he does look good in those pics :lol:

hey wait for me am comin too he does look good in those pics :lol:

DAMN STRAIGHT WOMAN!!! :D he looks fantastic :) HOWEVER, of course, l love it here as well! :-D this place is like the ultimate Guy Berryman retreat ;) :lol:

hey fellow guy lovers! i havent been here for a while! how u all doing? i hope you are all ok :)

vinita whats your username on the official board?

take care y'all :D xx

hey goo to see you on again!

hows you doing?

where in the uk are you from?

im in essex

xxx*hugs*xxx

hey fellow guy lovers! i havent been here for a while! how u all doing? i hope you are all ok :)

LOL to be honest :roll: l went there A REALLY long time ago, maybe in like october or something and well, posted ONCE lol...and :shock: never went back cuz l was busy, hmm, but lm gonna have to create a new user name, but I LIKE THIS BOARD BETTER...soo, l dunno when that'll be

BUT lm still here :P

hey goo to see you on again!

hows you doing?

where in the uk are you from?

im in essex

xxx*hugs*xxx

hey angela! im from london :D *hugs back*

vinita you should go back to the other board and you angela! but this board is the best though! :D:D:D

not to me. i hate the other board. plus i'm too lazy to look through anything. oh and also, they don't have a guy forum:D

you want to move from london?

i want to move to london.

how would you like to trade spots with me....you come to houston texas and i'll move to london! :D