Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

*Z Lovers Fan Club*

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2k
  • Views 83.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

:bigcry:

ย 

nooooooo GIRLS ARE FREAKS!!

ย 

they bend like puppets..

ย 

guys are fragile.

haha, I know what you posted! you edited your post :evil:

  • Author
haha' date=' I know what you posted! you edited your post :evil:[/quote']

ย 

you wacko girl :blush: you are imagining things. that is because you are a BAD LOLLIPOP :charming:

ย 

I changed my avatar :wacko:

ย 

me likey :wacky:

I loooove that picture of her, she looks so cool

ย 

and no, Im not imagining things, you are the one who is a perv :nice: but I dont care, guys are like that :wacko:

  • Author
I loooove that picture of her, she looks so cool

ย 

and no, Im not imagining things, you are the one who is a perv :nice: but I dont care, guys are like that :wacko:

ย 

:o I am an :angel:

HAHAHA

ย 

now, that a good JOKE

ย 

I'm a hunter :wacko:

  • Author

minus the slick, blonde hair, blue jeans and cowboy boots :thinking:

  • Author
where's your buffy? :wacko:

ย 

:bigcry: I DON'T KNOW!!

ย 

maybe she is cheating on me :embarassed:

:bigcry: I DON'T KNOW!!

ย 

maybe she is cheating on me :embarassed:

ย 

hahaha

ย 

who would have known that you are

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

A BUFFY FAN!

ย 

buffys4-345x409.png

these are yours :

ย 

carved_angel_wings_coxandcox.jpg

ย 

too heavy :bigcry::sick:

Swirling black lilies totally ripe

A secret code carved

ย 

:wacky:

  • Author
hahaha

ย 

who would have known that you are

ย 

A BUFFY FAN!

ย 

buffys4-345x409.png

:bigcry: well at least I never had a closet crush on

ย 

leonardodicaprio1.gif

ย 

ssssssssssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch a hottie :wink3:

ย 

too heavy :bigcry::sick:

ย 

:( m zowwy. we can get some better onez :kiss:

:bigcry: well at least I never had a closet crush on

ย 

leonardodicaprio1.gif

ย 

ssssssssssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch a hottie :wink3:

ย 

ย 

ย 

:( m zowwy. we can get some better onez :kiss:

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

ย 

ย 

1136912375_cillian-murphy-01-758160.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

now,^ this is a great crush to have :blush:

no, you silly clay :blush: that's cillian murphy a super great actor :smug:

ย 

ย 

iz ok, I know you are jealous ;)

  • Author

jealous? pshhhh :rolleyes:

ย 

why should I be jealous when I have

ย 

188811774_470818dd6b.jpg

ย 

:charming:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ย 

you are so funny, great jokes :laugh3:

  • Author

that is one hot puppy

ย 

paris_pet_narrowweb__200x287.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

or as my crush would say "that's hot" :charming:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.