January 20, 200620 yr nettie you are the best! thanks for posting this !!! bless ya!! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: " I don't want to change places with any person in history, ever. I mean that. I'm petrified of reincarnation because, you know, I like being me." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
January 21, 200620 yr If there's anyone living outside of the UK, who wants a copy of the magazine. If you have a Paypal account, I can post a copy to you. The cost for the mag is £3.50, add £1.00 for postage. PM me if you're interested.
January 25, 200620 yr It's pretty easy to get hold of in the UK, in places like W H Smiths, or music stores like Virgin and HMV. For overseas, though, you can contact Janice Mayne ([email protected]), who organises back issues and orders from abroad.
Create an account or sign in to comment