✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

i have found my true home...

Arislan

...here at ian's coldplaying messageboard. it's beautiful... so sleek and modern... and i'm starting to wonder how i ever survived without this army of awesome smileys...

*shakes her fist in joy* HURRAH FOR THIS BOARD!

- a very happy sara

jenna, you look so much more ATTRACTIVE on this board... hur hur :p i jest. wow. i am quite in awe of everything here. luckily everything is pretty simple (simpler than the other board :roll: ) and we have the chance to start all over...

you gotta be AGGRESSIVE jenna :wink: hahahaha, oh man... THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER: :shock: that reminds me of something from invader zim. like, squee, or something... oh man.. im having too much fun...

i should do homework...

hahaha, oooh, that's creepy. i think the "B-E AGGRESSIVE" is from 'requiem for a dream' (i can't remember, it's all mushed up in my head- must be the meds, uargh!) and it was all creepy, because it was like this pretend talk show with an audience and they'dall shout "BE AGGRESSIVE, B-E AGGRESSIVE!" ew. *shudders*

now you're going away, durn you. oh, we can't have attachments on this board! SHIAT! that sucks!

Ha ha, yeah, DOMINATION!

Sorry I had to leave so fast before, Sara, I forgot what for...

I'm super busy all the time now. Everyday is something crazy, and I think it will be like this all year.

When field hockey ends, it won't be so bad. Then I can go right home after school.

Sara Sara! I'm MEETING you soon! That's so weird to think about. We've talked to eachother for...3+ months. Wow.

I'm nervous and excited to finally see you...you can finally see the super cool person you've been talking to! Ha ha.

But I was thinking...what if we don't find eachother! We have to think of a plan...near the entrance?

this WOULD be a nice place to set up camp

I am getting quite sick of ten million newbs registering at the official forum everyday and never posting. I can now have a grand total of TWO, count them ONE, TWOOOOO private messages in my box. AND ALL TWO OF THOSE CAN BE IN THERE AT THE SAME TIME! woohooo!

damn newbs, thanks for taking my inbox space down to nothign

• 1 year later...
Guest LiquidSky
...here at ian's coldplaying messageboard. it's beautiful... so sleek and modern... and i'm starting to wonder how i ever survived without this army of awesome smileys...

*shakes her fist in joy* HURRAH FOR THIS BOARD!

- a very happy sara

aww how cute!

yay! Hurrrah! :)