✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

scientist

amandaclash

Perhaps this question has been asked before, but while I was in england I saw the video for the Scientist, I've never seen it here in America, though my friend says the song has been released here (I havent heard it or anything on the radio) So has the video been played in America on Mtv or anything? and then reading the other post w/ the picture from the video shoot, it said it was supposed to look like the american country side? Why? that part didnt make any sense to me- as it was said the steering wheel is not on the right even. Would there be a point to having the video look like it was in america?

Its funny that you ask if it has been playing in the U.S. I didn't think it had been until a couple of hours ago when I saw it on MTV2. So, yes, they've started playing it here. Thankfully. :)

As far as the 'looking like the American country-side' part, I have no clue. :shrug:

They play it here in Canada but not nearly as much as they play Clocks...i hate that song now.. :-x

I know what you mean!! I used to love Clocks but now its way to over played! Every time I listen to "A Rush" now, I skip over it, when before I'd hit replay.

Hmm.. I still love Clocks. Listen to it every morning and still try playing it on the piano. But it's not that much on the radio over here. However, it's the song most played by Coldplay.

And now all people in school ask me to give them my album because I'm the only one running around with a Coldplay shirt and Coldplay badges on my bag :shrug:

haha that's 8) .. i'd probably try this too.. though i don't have a cp shirt :?

i still love clocks too..and as i particularly fancied it after the gig i was on (cause it still reminds me of this eve) i'm pretty happy 'bout this..

they play clocks here rather often too, but i simply don't listen to mainstream radio stations or watch mtv or sth..so i saw the video only a few times..

i'm so lucky to may listen to a wonderful radio station that play all their singles!!!

at least on thing :roll: :P

hope you all will love colcks again when this hype's over.. :shrug:

Guest radi0ed

The Scientist & Clocks are both great vids but have now become as beens !

check out Radioheads There There new vid until ( if ) we get to see the next coldplay song /video ? :twisted:

********* just cos you feel it doesn’t mean it’s there ***************