✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Hello everyone...

leno

Hi everyone!

Well, I'm VERY new to this board, and this is my first post... so...

here goes!

I'm Leno, it's actually a nickname but it's something everyone calls me, and obviously, I LOVE COLDPLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually joined a little while ago but I haven't really had the time to post until now, so yeah. :)

Right now, I'm just feeling really sad and depressed because I can't go to the concert in Melbourne on July 18th. :( :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Well, I'm sorry to start my first post on such a negative note, but... :cry: :cry: :cry: ... does anyone else feel my pain??? lol

Anyway, back to happy stuff, well, I hope I can get to know some of you fellow crazy coldplay people. :P

Cheers!

Leno

Hey Nicolas, Angela, Jo, Lisa and Dania,

Thanks so much for the welcomes! I feel happy now... :D as opposed to nearly crying when I heard 'Clocks' on the radio just a little while ago...

offcourse he will this is the best board

HE WILL???? I'm a girl!!! LOL

Hey everyone, especially Laura and Dandy Andy...

Hey andy, just wondering, you wouldn't be a tennis fan... right??? I'm glad you like my name... its only a nickname though. LOL I like urs too.

and Angela, I'm from Melbourne.

Hey everyone, especially Laura and Dandy Andy...

Hey andy, just wondering, you wouldn't be a tennis fan... right??? I'm glad you like my name... its only a nickname though. LOL I like urs too.

and Angela, I'm from Melbourne.

ah ok cool :D i have a mate in adelaide.. im going there next year maybe not sure yet..its not that cheap to fly to aussie :(

ooooooooooooh...

tell me!!! stop teasing me!

ooh my gosh which totally reminds me when i was in the theatre ... watchin those stupid ... things... thing... HAHAHAH i forgot wat theyre called..

well, those things that come on before a movie... just ads i guess....

well, they were advertising the live radiohead concert in imax and I FREAKED OUT!! and then i shouted "AAAAAAAW STOP TEASING ME" ... i shouldve said WOO WOO RADIOHEAD!! and then psycho clocks said RADIOHEAD SUCKS! so i hit her...

so ... you just like to tease me?

that's so.... not nice

but .... LENO IS SUCH A COOL NAME

aaaah... i love royksopp

btw.. i only use COOL so much (not because of my lacking vocabulary.. which im not lacking in.. WORDS WAT THE HELL.. ) because... i hate to think of other adjectives.. which people may interprete themselves as less "COOL" than they are compared to TOM PEED...

and that everyone understands it because it's such a universal word! heh

so ... you just like to tease me?

that's so.... not nice

but .... LENO IS SUCH A COOL NAME

aaaah... i love royksopp

btw.. i only use COOL so much (not because of my lacking vocabulary.. which im not lacking in.. WORDS WAT THE HELL.. ) because... i hate to think of other adjectives.. which people may interprete themselves as less "COOL" than they are compared to TOM PEED...

and that everyone understands it because it's such a universal word! heh

Royksopp? Isn't that a band or something? And 'Poor Leno' is one of their songs, right... ??