Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chris Martins own thread,!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 2.2k
  • Views 70.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 weeks later...

hallow hun:kiss: :wink3: hows you?

hey :D

Hey Reg, hey Marek!!!!

ย 

How are you both???

I'm back here after 3 weeks without internet (boring!!!!!)

HI MAREK AND REG!!!!!:kiss:

HOW ARE YOU????:cheesy::heart:

super and u?:wink3:

ย 

Me too!!...well not considering the I ยดve got to study phisics, latin, biology and maths before I began school again....:D

the weather now has gotten worse and Iยดve actually got more time for my homeworks, but I never want to do them and always find something better to do!!:D:D

no, seriously Iยดd better concentrate on that and not only on my piano and guitar...:embarassed:...

ย 

:)....and you?

hi marek

haven't seen you for ummm.... i donno how long

ย 

congrats with the new piano :)

see you

hey marek!!

wow! iยดm so happy for you and your new piano!!!:)

I went to an amazing music instrument shop today and tryed a lot of electric guitars and also some pianos.....itยดs been so great..my dad wants to buy e an electric guitar...or better...he allws me to...but Iยดm not sure....cause I think I am more into piano...well...Iยดll see:D

Now that you have a new instrument to inspire you, maybe you'll write a song for the charity CD?? No preassure....but it would be cool.

the only bad thing is that i cant record the song to cd

Hmmm....mp3? Cassette??

Actually, Merek, if you're serious...and I can't always tell...lol, if that's the best you can do, throw it on a cassette. There may be something we can do to enhance the quality here...you never know!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.