✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

'The Hardest Part' single...what's the truth?

coldpatrix

I reported a statement of Coldplayzone.it (my site):

The relative situation to the publication of the single ' The Hardest Part' , the quarter drawnfrom album X&Y is surrounded of mystery.

To the state they puts into effect not is the definitive and incontrovertible test that the single one will be available for all the fans as one ' normal' publication.

There are but various situated that it gives information on the purchase of the single one, but, between they, these news is enough conflicting. HMC.com does not give no availability of the single one, HMV.com is instead collecting the pre-ordinations for the ' The Hardest Live EP' in escape the 6 of April; Amazon.de and Amazon.fr speak about a single EP in vinile, while Amazon.ca offers instead the possibility to order the Japanese version of single in escape the 20 April (at the price of 16 dollars). eBay it seems to offer instead the sale of a Promo Cd, probably classified exclusively issuing the wireless ones (whose cover is shown in the photo).

The doubts, therefore, R-with regard to the escape of the fourth single one of the last album of the Coldplay are not vanished, indeed they are increases to you.

We will hold dawns to you constantly to you on ' caso' and eventual news will be communicated timely.

(sorry for the language but it was translated from italian to english with Babelfish)

So, what's the real truth?

Will be...

A normal single and a live Ep?

Only a single for Radio only?

A single for Radio Only and the live EP?

A downloadable single?

A promo cd?

or...what?

Well the boys at Coldplay.com said it themselves that it will be a radio only single, so I'd have to believe that, unless some kid at the news board was drunk or something. Otherwise, why wouldn't they tell anything other than the truth?

Unless of course they only meant this for the US... and other countries may in fact get singles with bonus tracks. Plus, wouldnt it be crazy if there was another Coldplay video lol. Not saying that would happen at all, but if there was a much more serious one, I think fans would be overjoyed, not to mention they would laugh at the fact the Coldplay played a gag. Unfortunately, this is probably not the case :D