May 16, 200323 yr this was posted just before on the official board, thought it was hilarious...! http://www.ehacked.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=36&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0
May 17, 200323 yr Bloodninja: get me peanuts. Peanuts from the ballpark. Sarah19fca: Peanuts? Bloodninja: Ken Griffey Jr. Yeaaaaahhh. Sarah19fca: What are you talking about? Bloodninja: I'm spent, I jump down into the alley and smoke a fatty. I throw rocks at the cats. Sarah19fca: This is stupid. LOL
May 18, 200323 yr BAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA sounds like one of my conversations to people i dont like and i try to mess with their heads.. except.. without that much sex talk... hehehehhe Bloodninja: Good. It will take about fifteen minutes to cook, and then I'll drive to your house. **pause** DirtyKate: I'm almost finished with my shower... Hurry up! Bloodninja: You can't hurry good pizza. :D :D :D which then leads to pizza sex HGAHAHAHAHAH
Create an account or sign in to comment